K😑

Ethan's Pov
I woke up in the morning.No one was awake.So I started making a coffe.Then I see Vanessa coming.Of course she was looking bored like always.For sure Veronica was my fave twin.She was staring at me and I was like wtf she wants from me.
"good morning number 2!" -nessa
"thanks! you wished me "good" morning! hopefully you are in a good mood today" - ethan told nessa
"for sure I am,but not for you" nessa just gone.
I tought I was right,but she told me that she will bored today too! Congrats number 2.Wait,why I am number 2? huh,I got that,she likes more gray.She's weird.
Vanessa's Pov
If he thinks that I'm gonna like him in more days,he should have no ideas more.They are trying to flirting us and my stupid sister is flirting with them.I would love to tell a boss,boys to left.But he won't listen me,of course he's Team Veronica.Well..That number 1 is annoying,number 2 is better,but I won't flirt with them lol.
veronica's pov
I'm seeing my bored sister and mista.Well,ofc she's bored with the boys.
I was listening Neiked-Sexual,bc it's my fave song.And then Ethan told me hi,I wasn't listening music soo loud,so I hear Ethan.I stopped the music and said hi back.He looked cute in a pink shirt.
"pink is good on ya" watches a shirt.
"haha thankss,well we seeing each other in the black always" ethan smiles.
"yea,today's Sunday so it's not our day today"-roni
" uu cool"-ethan
"soo where's your brother?"-roni asked
"he's sleeping,he loves sleep"-ethan
"oh haha"-roni
Ethan's Pov
her smile was cute. I would love to date her,but it too early to think about that haha.I really want to get nessa for gray *cough*cough* but he's still sleeping.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" - I asked
"um..how a quick question haha no wby?"- roni
she asked me ,,wby" she likes me back I guess?
"same haha"- I smiled.
"so we are single squad haha" -Ethan
"yess"-roni
"omg single squad let's marry"-vanessa
"nessaaa!"-roni
short one but yea! go vote and comment should Dirty thing join?