creamy memey ||matsuhana one-shot||

"Dude, get off me" Makki said sleepily as he tried to push off his sleeping roommate off himself.

"But you're comfortable" Mattsun mumbled and wrapped his arms around the others' body.

"I'm gonna kick you if you don't move in three seconds" Makki sighed and Mattsun slowly rolled off.

"You're so mean to me~ since you're so mean I won't go anywhere with you~" he pouted and hid under the covers.

"Excuse me?! Mattsun we planned this for so long, you promised me you'll go shopping with me!" Makki started throwing a tantrum.

"Hmph.." Mattsun hid his head under the pillow and ignored Makki's blabbering while secretly smiling to himself.

"Mattsun~ please, get up~" Makki started shaking the other.

"Okay, jeez. Give me a kiss on the cheek and I'll get out of bed instantly" Mattsun peeked from under the covers.

"No, that's gay" Makki gasped.

"You're gay" Mattsun laughed.

"Don't assume. Get up or I'll spank you" Makki glared at him and Mattsun finally got out of bed.

"I'm gonna go and make breakfast, don't take too long" Makki poked Mattsun's arm a few times before leaving the room.

The other finally rolled out of bed and onto the hardwood floor. He stretched before he stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower, today was a big day after all.

Matsukawa had promised his bestfriend to go shopping with him to the main shopping district. Hanamaki had been dying to spend most of his money on food, snacks, clothes and some useless stuff he will never use. All Mattsun wanted was a Supreme hoodie if we're being honest.

As always, a warm shower made him fully wake up. He smiled as he thought about Makki. "Ah, what should I say to him today?" he thought to himself.

Once all ready and dressed up he headed towards the kitchen. On the table was a plate with sandwiches, two cups of coffee, some fruits and an open laptop with a new episode of Buzzfeed Unsolved ready to play.

"Wow, you know me so well.. It's like we're married" Mattsun said to Makki who had just finished washing his hands.

"Oh shush, you're too irresponsible to be my husband" Makki laughed and sat down. Mattsun sat next to him and the two enjoyed their breakfast while watching the episode and wheezing from time to time.

Of course, Mattsun would glance at Makki from time to time. He looked so cute when he was focused on something that Mattsun couldn't take his eyes off him.

"Okay, so just so you know I am planning on buying a lot of clothes and I'll need you to see all my outfits" Makki said as soon as he finished eating.

"Sure, but you know I'm gonna say you look perfect anyway" Mattsun laughed, but Makki just simply brushed it off and stood up.

"Stop saying compliments to me all the time, I'm gonna start assuming stuff about you" Makki chuckled.

"What kind of stuff?" Mattsun raised an eyebrow.

"I'm gonna assume that you're in love with me" Makki laughed which was followed by Mattsun grabbing his hand.

"But I do love you" Matsukawa said while looking straight into his eyes.

"Stop~" Makki left the other to clean the table and went upstairs to change into other clothes.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐲 ||𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭|| 🎉