1

I walked into the WWE arena with my Diva's Championship sitting very nicely on my shoulder. I had beaten AJ Lee for the title back at TLC and it also happened to be the night my, now, on-screen boyfriend returned. Roman Reigns. They had told us last minute that we were gonna be romantically linked once he returned and that's exactly what we were. Although we were friends backstage, it took some getting used to and not being weird about it. Hell, we kissed all the time in the ring. You can imagine how weird that one was at first. Now, it's not such a big deal. Especially since it's been over a month since we've been 'together' on screen. Royal Rumble has been here and passed and Roman won. I helped him celebrate quite well in the ring. The crowd, for some reason, loved us together. I didn't understand it at first but then I watched back and realized that Roman and I had great chemistry in the ring. It was awesome.

My locker room was right around the corner and I walked right in before setting my stuff down on the small couch that was in there. I had my own locker room which was great. I didn't like sharing a locker room especially after a year ago my stuff came up missing and I haven't seen it since. Some of those divas in there were just horrible and mean. But I couldn't focus on all of them. I had to focus on Paige and Roman.

I got my attire out of my bag which consisted of dark jeans, a black studded belt, black crop top tank top and a netted long sleeve shirt over top. It was hot. I had on black shin length high heel boots. I was ready. I left my hair curled slightly and did my makeup fiercely. I couldn't deny that I looked hot. I loved the badass look on me. I wasn't like that in real life though. I was a pretty sweet girl outside the ring. I guess that's why Roman and I got along so well. I mean, he was a badass in the ring but outside the ring he was a big teddy bear and he cared a lot about people, much like me.

A knocking on the door pulled me away from running my fingers through my hair in the mirror. I walked over and pulled the door open to reveal Roman standing there. He walked in and shut the door before sitting down on the couch. We always met up with each other before we went out to the ring for anything. It was kind of our way of getting ourselves into character with each other.

"So what exactly are we doing tonight?" I asked him while checking my makeup in the mirror one last time.

"I'm not sure. I know Triple H and Stephanie are gonna go out there to start and talk a bunch of crap because their golden boy didn't become the Champion at Royal Rumble. So I'm not sure after that." he said. He pulled out his phone and started scrolling through it.

I sighed and sat down beside him. He looked over at me and smiled. I chuckled. "How are you feeling about going against Brock Lesnar?" I asked.

"I don't know. You know, I don't think anyone has ever asked me that question yet so I don't really know how to answer it."

"Well, I don't want the answer you would give to everyone else. It's me, Roman. You can tell me how you're really feeling." I said. "Brock Lesnar is no joke. He's probably the strongest person in WWE. I get frightened just seeing on TV and knowing I'm in the same arena."

"Well, yeah. He may be the toughest dude here but at the end of the day, I'm not a whimp. I'm gonna fight and I'm gonna fight with all I've got until there's nothing left. I think he's gonna destroy me but there's always a chance." he said.

"I just don't want you to get hurt. I mean, hell, John Cena couldn't even beat him and John Cena is one tough person. Inside and out." I said.

Roman put his hand on my knee before smiling at me reassuringly. "Don't worry. I'll be alright." he said. He looked up at the TV and saw that Raw was starting. "We should probably get ready to go out." He got up and walked to the door. I sighed and grabbed my title before following him out the door. We walked all the way up to the top of the audience where Roman always came down from. There was a monitor up there and Triple H and Stephanie were already in the ring talking about Royal Rumble and everything else. They had just shown a clip of how Roman won the Royal Rumble. As in The Rock coming in and helping him as he was getting ganged up on by the Authority. There was nothing wrong with it. People came back in to the Royal Rumble to eliminate someone they didn't want to win so why was someone coming out to help their family out any different? God knows they would have sent someone down to help Seth Rollins if he was even in the Royal Rumble.