His Favourite Thing About You.

Vylad~
You're smile. He loves to see you happy and laughing and he hates when your upset.

Zane~
Your caring nature. He loves that you let him into your life. Loving him for his emo self.

Dante~
He loves your soft lips. He loves kissing you and showing you that he loves you deeply.

Garroth~
He loves your eyes. Just looking into those loving eyes of yours fills him with joy. The way they sparkler in the sun and the way you look at him.

Laurence~
He loves how he's able to tease you and gets an adorable result from it.

Travis~
He loves your body. The way it fits with his when you cuddle.

Gene~
He loves your attitude. Just the way you talk back to him if he acts rude or mean.

Zenix~
Your looks. He still love you for you but he thinks you're adorable and cute. Just the way you hair sits and the way your eyes sparkle.

Aaron~
Your childish nature. He loves to see you happy and in your own world with your ficrional characters. Even if he gets a little Jealous that you'd rather be with a fictional character then him.

Kai~
He loves how kind you are, and that you give him surprises when he least except it

Ivan~
He loves how mysterious and beautiful you are.

Ein~
He loves everything about you except the fact that you aren't a werewolf. He would say you would be 'perfect' if you had ears and tail

Kasey~
He loves your personality. How caring you are, how humours you are.

Blaze~
He loves your humor. The way you joke and laugh along with him.

Daniel~
He loves everything about you but his favourite thing would be just how playful you are.

Rylan~
He can't choose what he loves most because he loves every single thing about you, the way you smile, they way you joke, they way you look, just everything.