Chapter 1

"Love. What is love? Is it something you feel deep inside you that blooms into a beautiful flower or is it just some chemicals thats mixing inside you and all of it is just an illusion."

I stared deeply into the ceiling as i dig further into the question before a knock interrupted my train of thoughts. "Sweetie? Its me your old lady" i stood up and walked towards the door opening it with tired eyes.

"Do you need anything mom?" As i rubbed my eyes, i saw my mother
In front of me, dressed in her casual dress. Her short wavy hair looks white and soft like the snow alongside with her deep red eyes that stood out the most out of her pale skin. "Ah sweetheart, good morning! Lets get ready for the meeting shall we?".

•••♡○○○◇•••♡○○○◇•••♡○○○◇

The sound of the carriage wheels againts the bumpy road was the only thing i hear at the moment. Seeing a castle came into view made me feel more nervous yet i didnt physically show it but i can feel it in my veins. The moment the carriage stopped, a butler opened the door and smiled warmly at us before helping us out of the carriage one by one.

My mother whispered a thank you to the butler and proceeded to follow him through the front door and the long hallways. "May i ask which village is my lady from?" The butler started the converstation as we got near to the meeting room. " oh i am Amalie Hellington, wife of Cayden Hellington from the country Veritas" i nervously looked at the butler and my mom but still keeping my stoic expression as i reply " (y/n) Hellington, daughter of the white queen" i mentally slapped myself when i mentioned the white queen, my mothers nickname is quite popular among the countries as the feared white queen but mostly all of the rumours about her are fakes and out of character.

"Amelie! (Y/n)!" My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice which is my father. " its good to see you both! Come! The meetings about to start!" My father waved off the butler and mentioned us to follow him. "Dad why do we have this meeting again?" " because a prince chose you to be one of the participants to be their wife" my fathers voice were as deep as the ocean and threatening as a snake. It made me wonder if i did anything wrong. "Honey..dont be mad, arent you glad our daughter is being married?" My mother tried to calm him down as gentle as she can but my father only replies with some mumbling that i cant hear.

"Father i do not wish to participate this, i never experience any feelings of love other than the both of you.." my mother chuckled and stare at me with hope in her eyes meanwhile my dad looked at me with a proud grin on his face. "You may not experience it but.. if the person really do love you, they will help you through rough times just to make you happy" she fixed my hair and smiled warmly at me.

••••♤♤••••♤♤••••♤♤••••♤♤••••♤♤••••

A couple minutes into the meeting, i feel like someone is watching me. The greatest time to feel paranoid. I looked around the room and saw couple more of princesses and in front of them is a prince.

His black hair was comb into an asymetrical style. His deep red eyes can be seen through the glasses as he scan all of the participants before his eyes landed on me. My body was stiff, i wonder if he'll think of me as a threat? I hope not. The same butler came and announced the name of the princesses, their village and their parents. Turns out theres 12 princesses including me.

"And Lastly, Lady (y/n) Hellington from the country Veritas. Daughter of the white King and Queen"
As the butler said that i can hear whispers fill the room alongside with shocked gasps. "Well this is gonna be a great day"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Heyyy Mxmii here! Its kinda weird making this story rlly...i made this before i came into a new school and the characters were still the same, no changes!.

But the thing is... the surname Hellington was originally my thought and plan...until i actually have a salty, tall friend with the last name as Hellington. Great i feel very awkward now.

Nonetheless,i still made this story in a bit rush as you can see from the timeskips and i hope you all enjoy it!