5 years ago

Elsa's Pov

"what happened to me and where am i ?"

"why your in Urahara 's shop!" said a man in striped green and white clothes and hat with clogs for shoes."Remember anything Elsa Kurosaki mayhaps a monster a hollow to be more exact chasing you?"

his face was so close to mine and his breath smelt of candy .noticing he was so close to me i quickly kicked his face and pushed him away. this wasn't the first time,i get attacked by hollows a lot. something about my spiritual power or pressure or something.

"this is happening too often Kiske"

i looked around but there was no one around . " hey down here" i looked down oh it was ( is a cat right now ) Yuroichi . "what do you mean " " we need to train you so you won't get in so much trouble"

she sighed after that.

That was five years ago.

Present time

let's say Elsa was 10years old at that time . so now she's in high school.

"Elsa wake up Elsa!!!!!" i opened my eyes Yuzu was yelling at me already ready to go to school. ugg school .

at school

"hey Elsa " "hey " i reply with a yawn. "what were you doing that has you so worn out " fighting and killing hollows and training (Ichigo's in college) . " nothing " i say with a all too sweet smile (like Unahana's ) they leave me alone as soon as class starts. The teacher says there 's a test I FORGOT TO STUDY FOR . oh well it's history. We have 45 min to complete the test after 15 min of the time Yuzu gets up and turns her test in. damn she was pretty good at history.

the next class

" another test" everybody groans . it's math i finished before Yuzu this time only because there was a spirit bothering her. later i sent it off to the soul society.

2 years past

Youroichi " i think you should join the the thirteen guards or at least aknowledge your existence. you've trained for 7 years and mastered the flash step ,kido, your shikai and bankai and many more . there is nothing else we can teach you "

Elsa" alright I'll go to the soul society one condition .

Kiske" what is it? he asked with an eyebrow up.

Elsa "give me a bracelet that conceals my spiritual pressure

Kiske " alright you got your self a deal you leave next week it'll take me that long to create the bracelet.

the next day

i wake up early and go to kiske's training grounds . good thing the mod soul in my body was going to school. or else i wouldn't be able to go to the soul society.

Kiske has me spar with him then Yoroichi than i fight both of them with two of my three zanpactos. than he makes me do the usual 500 push ups sit ups kicks then running normally and flash stepping.

by the end i wasn't even out of breath. i remember the first ten times i tried to do this it used to take me a week to do this warm up then it started getting shorter and shorter and now it only takes 3 hrs now (because of sparring) and gave me more time for sword lessons, flash stepping, my zanpactos shikai then later my bankai . than i learned many traits of an assassin.

****************

hey sorry first time writing........ and c u next time.