At home doing the usual

((Y'all can play it if ya want~ XP and go follow DangerousTemptation !!!!! DO IT. In the meantime, enjoy ppl~ ))

Ruby was in her room, doing the usual. Playing her piano. This song really got to her and she really wanted to teach herself how to play, since her angel like voice already knew how to sing it.

Her voice waves from high to low notes, flowing through the lyrics. It was like a master piece. She continues to sing her song, pressing key to key to make it seem like you're in heaven.

A couple minutes later, she was finished with the song. So, she turns off her electronic piano((I think)),then went to her living room, sitting on her favorite sitting cushion. Yep. Her bae. The couch.

She lays down, resting her head on one of the pillows. She daydreams about one of her favorite creepypastas. Yep. The one and only, smexy. She sighs, smiling while thinking about him. There was this other one thing, which was her being surrounded by trees, so, she wished that he would come to visit and do some 'stuff' with her. No!! Not 'that' kind of stuff!!! Fun things like draw, piano, sing, play with her cats including Ophelia((I think that's how you spell it)).

A couple MORE minutes later, she gets up and goes to her kitchen and started to make some top ramen. It took her about 15 minutes to make, since she likes them soft... don't judge her. She gets a plastic plate, puts the noodles in a bowl then on the plate, and walks to her living room to sit back down on her couch.

Ruby forgot her fork, so she sets down her meal on her coffee table, then went back to the kitchen to grab a fork. She walks back, grabs her meal, then twirls her fork to get noodles. She slurps some, grabbing the remote to put on the tv. She goes on YouTube and watches creepypasta related videos.

She came across this one 'click bait' video of 'sexual offender man'. She giggles and makes her cute wheezing noises then clicks on the video. It began to play, her watching 6 minutes of it since she finished her ramen. She puts it on the coffee table then proceeded to watch the video. She was so interested by him, and felt like this was her new fictional crush~

She blushes at the pictures that has been shown while the guy tells the story. "Oh my~ hehehEhEhHEH", she laughs at some of them cause well, why not?

Once the video ended, she gets up and pauses the next video about 'ticci Toby', then goes to put back her bowl in the sink, throwing away the plastic plate in the trash. She jogs back to the living room, then plays the video. Another ((something)) minutes of her life. She was a little concerned, but could somehow relate to him. She did grow another feeling for him, even though he was a fictional character.

Ruby clicks on another video about this edgy looking demon named 'Zalgo'. She had a empty feeling that this was going to be scary as fuck, but another weird touchy feely feeling about this. She stares at the tv, interested in watching and hearing the story. Once it ended, she sighs and gets up, her being all t.v.ed up. She turns off the tv then goes to iPad to go do a musically. She was cosplaying a little troubled masked proxy. Yep. Masky. She tags creepypasta, masky, and other stuff.

She felt proud of her cosplay, but not much as her other cosplays took her a HELL of a lot of time to finish. Soon after, she takes off everything, then goes to her favorite art table. That is literally. Covered. In a lot. Of papers. And sketch books. Even her walls were filled with pinned up papers, and even an old drawing of a creepypasta oc.

Ruby gets out some papers, her copic markers, her favorite pencil, then started to draw phoenix. She enjoyed drawing her main character, since the colors fitted well together.

That is, until, she hears a sudden banging on her porch window...thing...((dunno what to call it ;-;)). It startled her, so she flinches, nearly messing up her perfect drawing. She groans and tries to ignore it. The banging noises continue. She groans louder, clearly annoyed about this. She gets up then walks to her porch window, raising a brow. "Ugh.....must be one of those ((INSERT INSECT/ANIMAL))", then she turns around, then saw something truly overwhelming. . .
((CLIFF HANGER!!! >:P Hahah!!! Oh, and don't worry, there will be more~ >:p C'Y'ALL!!!))