Getting to know the twitchy boy

((Hiya~ I'm baaaacckkk~ by the way, there's gonna be some fluffs here and there so be aware XT okie, proceed!))

Ruby saw her cat hissing at the boy with the hatchet/axe in his hands. He awed her cat then put his hatchets in his belt...hatchet...axe..holders...? ((Dunno what to call it)).

He picked up her cat, embracing the adorable yet grumpy pet in his arms. "A-awweeee~ so cute~", he says, twitching and stuttering. Then he looks up at ruby, tilting his head. ". . . U-uhhhhh. . . ", he forgot how he got here. He gently puts her cat down. Ruby stares at his cheek, which it was looked like someone burned his cheek, or if someone ripped his skin. But at least she paid attention to his story, so she already knew who did that. ((*whisper scream* he diiiiddddd))

Ruby gathers confidence to speak to him. "Hi.". Well that was awkward. She slaps her cheeks slightly, mentally thinking in her head,' alright ruby! Get it together! There's a twitching toby in your house, and you like him! Wait do I? Oh god he's staring at me, wait, am I saying this out loud? . . . Ok good, I'm not. Wait. But I just. How did. What?'. Toby started to inch closer to her, raising a brow. "H-hey, you ok there? You're n-not talking to m-me. . . ;-;", he said, having a hint of sadness as he spoke.

She looks up at him, dumbfounded. "What? . . Oh! Oh- uhm- ahg- pth-AHEM. but uh, what do you wanna talk about? There's nothing really important to focus on. . .". Toby twitches,"nuh-uh! I-I heard singing from one of these r-rooms. A-and it m-made me vision something I-in my mind. If y-you were the one singing that song, I-I'm REEAAALLLYYY impressed!!. . . Also, do you have a-any waffles? I'm k-kinda starving here, heheh. . .". She was still wondering why and how you even got here, it really bothered her. And she hoped that he wouldn't sit on her bae, her cushion, her couch.

     Toby walks around, going to her kitchen and curiously opening every cabinet. He looked in the fridge, then. He found it. He squeaks/wheeze," M-mY WAFfLE BaBiES!!!", then he snatches the box out of the freezer and runs to a random room. Her room.

     Ruby panicks then runs to her room, seeing that the door was closed. She groans, banging her forehead on the door. "Duuudddeee get out of my bedroom, I haven't even cleaned it yet. . .". Toby screams," NO!!", then continues to stay in her room, but then he screeches. "AGH!!! Y-YOUR BRA IS IN THE WAY!!". Then she heard a thud. Did he trip? Toby started screeching," M-MY WAFFLES!!!". Yep, he tripped. Ruby sort of cringed, knocking on her door. "Dude, open the door. I need to get something.". Silence. " I'll play a song~ hell, maybe I'll sing something for you", she says teasingly. Toby gasps then immediately opens the door. "Y-you will?!".

     Ruby laughs, then thinks. 'Wait a min- I feel bad now- SH!T. I can't lie to this hot- AHEM- I mean, person. Hmmm. Meh, I think I have a song in mind, hue hue~'. She walks in, going to her electric piano, turning it on and sitting down on her squeaky ass seat. (( I'm literally explaining what I go through when I play my piano. Turning it on, squeaky ass chair, XP HHHH))

     She presses the piano keys, getting ready to sing. Then she starts to sing. "I didn't know what- I got into ~", her way of singing was different from the song itself. Sure, there are different versions of the song, but, ruby's way was unique .

     Toby sits on her bed, impressed and enjoying the song, sort of starting to sing along.
~ A COUPLE MINUTES LATER ~

      Once ruby was done singing, she tries to end the song dramatically sad with her voice, and flowing the keys. Toby, in the background, started clapping. "W-wow!! I've never heard that s-song before- but you sang it super good!", he sounded like a child at times, it made her laugh/giggle. "Thank you! Heheh", ruby responded, smiling sweetly at him. Toby felt his heart melt when she smiled at him, so he fell to the floor saying," AGH", lifting his hoodie. Ruby blinks, poker faced, blushing a little. "Hey, you alright?", she says, getting up and sitting on her bed. Toby nods," y-yeah! Just a w-weird feeling in m-m-my stomach". He sits up, covering up his torso. "Oh.", ruby knew exactly what he meant. Dear god. She felt the same, weirdly/oddly.

     Toby gets up, then sits on her bed beside ruby. "S-so, I didn't catch y-your name", he says, looking at her. Ruby had this comeback for when people she didn't like say that, which was,' oh! And I didn't throw it'. "It's ruby. What's your name?", she asks, even though she already knew, but she didn't want to seem fishy. "N-names' Toby!!", he says, cheerfully. Must be a up-beat killer, amiright, or amiright?

     Ruby sighs and gets up. "I'll be in the living room if you need me, just- make yourself at home, kay?". Toby nods, ruby leaving her room to go where she pleased.

     A couple minutes has gone by, and there was no sign of the fun twitchy Toby. She wonders where he was. "What is he doing?. . . Where even is he?", she whispers to herself. Speak of the devil, he walks out, half naked. Yes, he still had on his pants and shoes .-.

     Ruby chokes on air then sits up, heat running to her cheeks. "Toby?! When I mean 'make yourself at home' I didn't mean this!", she blurted out, focusing on his body. She noticed he had some scars here and there, some of them were stitched. Toby just rubs the back of his neck, looking to the side.
((Teehee~ eheheh~ hehEhEHEHEHE

*CHOKES* XP HEHEHAHAHA))

Ruby started to get concerned about where all the marks came from, but she ignored them. "P-please put on a shirt", she says, flustered. Her eyes trailed down his stomach to his, AHEM, you know ((*INSERT LENNY FACE*))

Toby noticed and tilted his head to the side, having that same feeling come back to him. "W-why are you staring at m-m-my crotch? . . .", he stares at her, slowly covering his 'special place'. "I-I'll go put on a shirt. . .", then he slowly walks to your kitchen, still staring at her as he opens the freezer to grab the other box of waffles. Then he slowly walks out, going to her room again, still staring at her. And before he walked in her room, he blurts out," YOUR'RE HOT!!", then he runs to her room, shutting the door closed.

She was a tomato to when he said that. It was kind of a awkward situation, but, she did enjoy seeing what she saw. ((TeeheehEhEHEHE)) She sighs, sort of regretting letting him stay. Plus. She had a dad to return back from home, what would he think of this?