1. Attacked At The Riff Off

All The Bellas arrived at the old pool and Beca was the last to show up. Chloe smiled as she saw the small brunette. "There you are! What took so long?"

Beca gave her an apologetic smile. "Sorry. Got a little lost on the way here."

Justin started the riff off and everything was going smoothly. Beca was starting to rap No Diggity. "It's going down, fade to black..."

Something moved out of the shadows and jumped her from behind. Everyone started to panic and Chloe screamed horrified. "BECA!"

The tiny freshman quickly pushed it off and switched tactics. She put the thing in a choke hold and broke it's neck. Standing up, she saw the panic of the riff off student body. She made a quick loud whistle and everyone stopped to look at her. "I don't know what attacked me exactly, but if it's what I think it is, zombies are now real. Which means there's some kind of virus spreading. Now there's no need to panic. Panicking will only make it worse. I'm taking control of this situation and I need all the leaders of each a capella group to gather everyone they find still alive and quickly grab as many medical supplies, clothes, and any weapons as you can. Take every bus and car available. Now go!"

Everyone looked impressed and quickly did as told. The Bellas looked at Aubrey who looked at Beca. Beca shrugged and gestured for the blonde to take over the group. Aubrey took a deep breath and nodded. "As of now, Beca is in charge. Do as she says and meet at The Bella Bus."

Everyone nodded and started to follow the slightly shocked brunette.