The Night

So there I was, sitting on a park bench waiting, observing time fly; pushing the small hand of my watch making an hour seem like a minute. Why am I waiting here or where did I came from, you ask? Well I had just finished my job at the office and after everyone had finished theirs, a party was about to take place. It was a get to know each other party. I didn't liked it. In fact, it sickened me. The reason, as I observed, for any of my coworkers to stay in that party was to persuade the boss into getting them a new raised or a new position. The women dressed as if they were going to a cocktail party with a nothing to loose attitude. The men, well the men just talked sports and tried to sound more manlier than normal. Now, our boss was the typical republican, traditional, and greedy like the grinch on Christmas, and to top that off he was a man with an obsession with women's breast and bottoms. As you can tell by now the women in my office had the advantage here and of course our boss loved it and the other men enjoyed it too. It's 12:45 am and the park has shut the lights off, it's not that I am scared of the dark but there is no one out here. Silence and darkness rejoice through the empty space. I see someone on the horizon walking this way, a disruptive figured is all I can see. I distinguished from far that the person was wearing funeral attire. A funeral at this hour? Seems normal to me. Night is the perfect time for souls to spring out of the body. The man, as I saw by now that in fact he was a man, sat down next to me. I was hesitant to talk to him, he had a simple look of joyful satisfaction with no smile at least not outside.

I said to the man "beautiful night, isn't it?"

The man replied "indeed"

I said "are you from around here? Your face seems familiar"

The man said "No I'm not, I just came to pay a little visit to my old job"

I said "oh, I thought I had seen you somewhere, you used to work at my new job, correct?"

The man replied (grunting) "Yes I did"

I said "I heard stories about a man there that was torture in humiliation and was fired off the job because his coworkers set him up  and the boss would not have a man like him on his company. They say that the man was a freak, he did things that no man would do. The man as they told me would cry on times that were hurtful, he would know about home improvement, personal hygiene, and would rather talk about tv shows, movies, and his cat than politics and sports."

The man replied with a slight challenge "It sounds like a woman not a man"

I said "Well I don't know much about the man since today was my first day in the job. I personally think it's just a horror story they tell to every new worker to scared them off."

I didn't asked much after this since the man seem more better of alone than with a companion. Later I left home but not without noticing the dark spots on his clothes. I didn't saw much since his clothes was black and the moonlight was nowhere to be found. The man stayed there, he was sitting in silence and looking down with a slight smile as if he was remembering his best times on this great night.

           As I was walking down the road the ticking sound on my clock told me it was now 2:45 am. The road which I always take from work to home and from home to work had a strange change in weather. Sure it was windy and cold, but I didn't expect to see any fog tonight, not at least until the weekend. Layers of fog and darkness just made me go in circles. I noticed that the building where my new job is had the lights still on, so I decided to go check if a coworker or at least the janitor was there so I could get a lamp. When I approached the building I saw that the door was slightly opened. I figured that if it was left like this then someone forgot something inside and they went to go look for it. However, when I entered the dark hallway, chanting a "Hello?" Then "is anyone in here?" I got no response, so I went to go look for the room where the light was on. The door was shut and the light was flickering on and off. I noticed that this was the room where we were having the get to know each other party. So I opened the door casually figuring that some people might still be there, perhaps drinking or talking bad about the other workers that had left. What I saw was a symphony of sweet red liquid spread around the walls, and dripping out of hanging heads. Funny how the hair of the heads were no more and the genitals of my male coworkers were no more. The breast of the woman were no more, and their clothes was taken away, some clothing was rip from the part that the breast and the male genitalia was cut off. The eyes of my male coworkers were cut off, only drops of blood came out of those eye holes. The females had no more jaws, some had their mouth stomped by a heavy object and crushed until the jaw was in a 90 degree angle from the ear. As I continue walking through the tangling heads towards my boss' office I noticed the two workers that had talked more about the  "horror story of the man". The woman had the other man's genitals stitched on her vagina with pubic hair and of course her jaw was not only crushed but her tongue was chopped off into tiny pieces and it was fed back to her mouth., The man on the other hand had his eyes taken out with tearful drops of the cherry red carnation blood, he had the breast of the women on his chest and stitches to hold the new breast. Both had their hair according to the gender that was placed by the artist. When I opened the office of my boss the scene was perfect! The head was hanging down from the light on the roof. His mouth was filled with his genitals and his body was covered with the breast of all the females that tried very hard tonight to seduced him into a raise. "He got what he truly enjoyed" I said to myself. Later, I walked through the slippery warm floor and I decided to turn the flickering lights off and leave the building. I closed the main door and walked into the foggy darkness. That night I left my job satisfied.