09: "Green tea with honey."

_3RD POV_

"Are you ready for today?"

Today was the day KJ and Suga were performing and honestly KJ was actually terrified.

They were currently in the instrument room. It was the third day of Osaka and today was their last performance here and last fan meeting.

"No," KJ tapped her finger vigorously as her her breathing became uneven.

"Here."

Yoongi offered the anxious girl a metal bottle.

"What's this?" KJ asked as she raised an eyebrow.

She grabbed the bottle and opened it. Steam flooded out of the metal bottle and KJ took a nice wiff.

Green tea with honey.

"I personally think hot coffee and tea relaxes me," Suga smiled as I took a sip.

Her body unstiffened and relaxed. KJ smiled and took a deep breath.

"Thank you, Yoongi-ah," KJ smiled as he nodded.

"Now lets practice till our fingers fall off."

~•~•~•~•

"Where is KJ?" Jin asked as he and Jungkook looked around backstage.

"Yoongi is about to perform his solo and she's not here to see it," Rapmon frantically texted you.

"I hope she's somewhere here to see his performance," Jimin bit his lip as V looked out at the crowd.

"It's about to start where is she?!"

~•MEANWHILE•~

"It's ok KJ, calm down," KJ talked to herself as she took one last sip of the tea.

"You got this," Yoongi reassured KJ without looking at her.

Such a tsundere.

KJ and Suga quickly rushed onto stage and KJ sat at the piano as Suga leaned against it.

Then it started.

"Wait-"

"That's-"

"KYUNG-JA?!" They all asked flabbergasted as they saw KJ on stage playing the piano.

She played as she remembered exactly how Suga taught her.

KJ played with her eyes closed. It almost felt like someone else was guiding her.

Yoongi's deep voice and KJ's piano playing was the only thing KJ could hear.

It was as if no one was around.

KJ smiled as her fingers pressed the keys in such an orderly manner.

"Wah," V watched in complete awe.

"She's amazing," Jungkook whispered as the others nodded.

The performance was coming to an end.

'What? Already?' KJ thought as she wanted to play more and more.

The performance ended and KJ took a deep sigh- then every clap and cheers were suddenly heard.

KJ opened her eyes to see tons and tons of ARMY applauding.

"C'mon," Suga whispered as he motioned KJ to come to him.

KJ gulped down saliva nervously as she shuffled to Suga.

Suga started to speak Japanese, which was making KJ absolutely clueless.

"So how was the performance?" Yoongi asked as the crowd cheered. "Did you like the piano playing?" The crowd cheered louder.

"They said they like the piano playing," Suga translated making KJ flustered and cover her face.

The crowd awed at her cuteness as she leaned against Suga to try and hide from embarrassment.

"Show her love by cheering!" Suga asked the ARMY making the cheering grow even louder than before.

KJ caved in and bowed to the crowd.

They suddenly started to whisper to each other until Suga gave KJ the mic.

"Thank you ARMY, love you!" KJ stated in choppy Japanese making the crowd cheer.

She caved in as she bowed and thanked the lovely audience once again.

Both of them quickly exited the stage, only to be greeted by the others.

"KYUNG-JA!!!!"

(A/N: sorry for the short chapter ¯\_()_/¯ but aye it's a cute chapter right? XD )