Chapter 1

Hey! This is another story I made. I know I have two others to work on but this is just something I really wanted to do.

This is dedicated to my friends or more specifically, bandmates. To Chela, Jem, Nina, Athea, THIS IS FOR YOU GUYS! :))

Jem had requested this so I did it. She also has her own version of fanfiction with our band and 1D in it. Go read it! Her wattpad is @JemzPadilla !

This story will move between POV's of the band members, by the way.

Hope you guys will like it :)))

-------------

-Shelly's POV-

I sneaked across the apartment, tiptoeing like the ninja that I am. Chela and Dani were already waiting for me at either side of the chocolate brown door with sign,

"JEMS ROOM"

They were beckoning me forward and I was muffling my giggles with my sweater sleeve. We were all still in our jammies but I had worn a grey sweater with a smiley face on the front over my camisole. And all of us were carrying waterguns.

Dani's hair was its messy self. Chela's hair was unbelievably straight and combed. Her hair was always like that. Then there's me. My hair was all over the place.

I looked like I had been raped.

No one minded though. They were used to it.

I tiptoed to Chela's side and glanced at them. Dani was smirking at me. "What took you so long, Shell?"

"Try trying to try and tame your hair early in the morning without trying," I deadpanned. Dani laughed and Chela rolled her eyes and raised a hand.

"Quiet," she ordered, looking so serious it scared me. "This a mission for the British Spy Federation Association. Be serious."

I had to use all my strength to keep a straight face. "Yes ma'am," I whispered.

"Guns ready?" Chela asked. We nodded and wriggled our neon green waterguns. Chela nodded and raised her hand to count down.

"In three, two... one."

We burst through the door and started screaming, like the ninjas we were. Jem was already up, holding up her Nerf gun. She cackled and started shooting us. Darts started hitting us all over our bodies.

"Retreat! RETREAT!"

We speed walked backwards out Jem's door but a cold moisture hit our backs. Athea was holding a big watergun in her hands and she laughed too. Dani, Chela, and I glanced at each other nervously. We did our circle formation, back to back and pointed our waterguns to them.

Athea and Jem sauntered nearer and I suddenly squeezed the trigger impulsively.

"FOR NARNIAAAAA!!!!!" I yelled loudly and Dani and Chela followed.

Then an all out war spurred around us. I was starting to laugh so hard that I could feel the abs coming on. Jem and Athea were holding their own, shooting us with darts and water mercilessly. But Dani, Chela, and I surrounded them in a circle and Dani smirked.

"Any last words, old friends?" Dani said lowly, narrowing her eyes.

"Don't say anything that we could hold against you in court," I said cheerfully and Dani glared at me.

"Fried chicken," Athea blurted out.

"Gravy," Jem said beside her.

Then without another word, the three of us started spurting out water from our waterguns. Jem and Athea started screaming and writhing around. All three of us cackled like old hags then froze when a loud knock came from the door. We gulped and Chela sprinted to the door and opened it. In the doorway was Del Ellingson, our manager.