Rainy days

(White hat's pov)  

  I slowly walk out the front door and begin searching for Flug. The scientist was rather cute and I could tell black hat cared about him. After all I am his brother and if Flug's important to him he's important to me. The rain's almost completely stopped now, it's barely sprinkling. I open up my white umbrella and hold it above my head. The smell of rain fills the air. Personally I love the smell of rain but gloomy days aren't really my thing. I assume my brother loves them though. A tinge of guilt builds in my gut. Maybe I should've let him go after Flug...this would've been a perfect moment for them. I continue walking down numerous blocks. I pass by a local coffee shop and look inside. A paper bag catches my eye. It's Flug. I decide to wait outside for him. It only takes a few minutes before the small bell on the door dings. He meets my eyes surprised. "White hat?" "What are you doing here?" I look at him kindly "I was looking for you." He looks down at the ground, "oh." I look at him confused "is something wrong?" He just shakes his head. "No it's nothing..." I bet he was expecting black hat. "Are you okay Flug?" He just shrugs "I don't know." I motion him twords me, "come walk with me." He comes over and stands by me and I hold my umbrella over him. We start walking down the stone paged roads. "Did uh- anything happen with you and black hat last night?" He goes silent. "I know its not really my place to ask but-" He interrupts me, "no no it's fine I mean I get it, I ran off, you're curious." I sigh in relief "yeah." "Listen it's not you but really I'd prefer not to talk about that assh- black hat." I sigh in defeat, "okay I don't want to push you but just know I'm always here to talk to." He rolls his eyes "yeah thanks." I glare at him "and before you're so quick to judge he didn't sell me your device and he's at home worried sick." Flug looks somewhat stunned "wait he didn't take it..." "No he didn't...I hope to see you back at the manor." I turn around and walk away leaving Flug standing there confused and alone. I felt bad for Flug I really did. I know black hats no cake walk why do you think we haven't talked in years. If only Flug would give him a chance...

A/n I'm sorry this was so short but I really needed a filler chapter between.

~Dr.Flug