Extra;)

I love The Selection so much I had to. WARNING: CONTAINS WORDING FROM THE ELITE AND THE ONE SO IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON READING THE SELECTION, I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT READ THIS. IT MAY NOT BE SPOILERS BUT THERE ARE HINTS TO HOW THE BOOK ENDS. WAIT. . . IT DOES CONTAIN SPOILERS. CORRECTION: IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON READING THE SELECTION AND DONT WANT ANY SPOILERS. DOOONNNNTTTTT READDDDD THISSSSSSSSSSSS!!

FACTS:
Maxon's birthday is August 23
America: February 26
Eadlyn: April 16
The ending in the One: It wasn't the original ending. In the original ending King Clarkson died, Maxon died. Amberly lived and adopted America. America married Aspen so they could become king and queen together.

Me: okay okay, I could have *cries* lived with out *screams* Maxon dying. I mean, *smashes head on wall* he wasn't that amazing. *jumps out of window* Right?

. . .

"I am not your dear." -America Singer (The Selection)

. . .

"You are all dear to me. It is simply a matter of discovering who shall be the dearest." -Maxon Schreave (The Selection)

. . .

"P.S May, don't these strawberry tarts just make you want to cry?" -America Singer (The Selection)

. . .

"If you don't want me to be in love with you, you're going to have to stop looking so lovely." -Maxon Schreave (The Selection)

. . .

"You get confused by crying woman. I get confused by walks with princes." -America Singer (The Selection)

. . .

Maxon: Does everyone know the plan?
Kriss: Yup
Natalie: Yup
Elise: Yup
Celeste: Yup
America: *does total opposite*

. . .

"It turns out I'm absolutely terrible at staying away from you. It's a very serious problem." -Maxon Schreave (The Elite)

. . .

"I hope you find someone you can't live without. I really do. And I hope you never have to know what it's like to have to try and live without them." -America Singer (The Selection)

. . .

"Do you think that I could still call you my dear?" -Maxon Schreave (The Selection)

. . .

"If you live, I'll let you call me your dear. I won't complain I promise." -America Singer (The One)

. . .

"You've chanced me forever. And I'll never forget you." -Maxon Schreave (The Elite)

. . .

Maxon: Hey this girl is cute
Maxon: Ow she knees hard
Maxon: I really want to kiss her
Maxon: OH, she wants to be friends
Maxon: Think Maxon think
Maxon: Sure, we can be friends

. . .

America: Ten years ago I lost my husband Maxon in a rebel attack
Maxon: QUIT TELLING EVERYONE IM DEAD
America: Sometimes I can still hear his voice

. . .

"Leave it to you to find beauty in something others would say ruins a day." -Maxon Schreave (The One)

. . .

"Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you'd like. It was only ever yours to break anyway." -Maxon Schreave (The One)

. . .

"Don't tug your ear with anyone else, that's mine." -America Singer (The Elite)

. . .

"I'll love you until my very last breath. Every beat of my heart is yours. I don't want to die without you knowing that." Maxon Schreave (The One)

. . .

"Come out Mer, it's Max." -Maxon Schreave (The One)

. . .

"Say it America. Please. Tell me you love me, that you want to be mine alone" -Maxon Schreave

. . .

Maxon, Tugging my ear. Whenever -America Singer (The Selection)

. . .

"Maxon, some of those marks are on your back so they wouldn't be on mine, and I love you for them." -America Singer (The One)

. . .

"One more time, please? I just–" -Maxon Schreave (The One)

. . .

"Your eyes look like chocolate." -America Singer (The One)

. . .

"I'd spare you tears for the rest of your life if I could." -Maxon Schreave (The Elite)

. . .

"He must love you very much. I've known Maxon since he was a child. He's never stood up to his father like that." -Gavril (The Elite)

. . .

"You're breaking a lot of rules Miss. Singer." -Maxon Schreave (The One)

. . .

"I want everything with you, America. I want the holidays and the birthdays, the bust seasons and the lazy weekends. I want peanut butter fingerprints on my desk. I want inside jokes and fights and everything. I want a life with you." -Maxon Schreave

. . .

"America, I know you see a king here, but let me be clear; this isn't a command. This is a request, a plea. I beg you; make me the happiest man alive. Please do me the honour of becoming my wife." -Maxon Schreave (The One)

. . .

This isn't happily every after, its so much more than that