Pains of the past

SRK'S Pov

It was getting harder and harder for me day by day as the time to hide the truth from the world. Its been 9 years since all of that happened and i can still see how they died as their death haunts me each and every night, i try to conceal this darkness but its hard. It's like i wanna cry my eyes out in the sweet memories but i can't cause the stupid stubborn tears won't fall. ''Dad?'' a small sweet voice crept my silent sad thoughts. I smiled and turned back to my daughter who was standing there at the doorstep '' CHicko it's so late why are you still awake, you know you should enough sleep and proper diet so that you won't fall sick'' i said her. She entered the room and took a seat beside me and said '' i don't care about my  health more than my father because i know what your feeling''  and i smiled too it " what kind of a father am i even who didn't even accepted you as a daughter  in front of the world and who has kept you as a secret'' i said on the verge of tears . '' You know whatever happened 9 years back was not your fault and i know for what reason I've been a secret and you are the best father any daughter can have so today on wards if you blame yourself then i would go on a hungry strike '' she scolded me just like how my mom used to, to which i smiled widely . '' Now to lighten up the mood I am gonna get 2 bowls of our fav ice cream for us and my guitar'' she said while getting up and just then abram entered . " Didi cing sing cing sing" he said while jumping to which my lovely daughter smiled at her little brother's cuteness. Later she brought ice cream,  abram wanted to have but only gave a spoon from each of us bowl. Next she sang the song '' Mehram '', it was a sweet song which made abram sleep. She stood up to take him to his room , abby was in her arms sleeping peacefully '' Shabah Khair Dad '' she wished me and i kissed her forehead '' Shabah khair beta'' with that we left to our rooms for a good night sleep.