Chapter 1

' Noooo!!!! not them..take me...leave mom and dad alone'  screamed a young boy as he was held by a pair of strong hands that he tried shake off with all his might. 

In the front him lay two people on their knees - a man and a woman. Both tied up and gagged.

Behind them stood a man. A gun in his outstretched hand pointed toward the tied man's holster.

With stone cold eyes peering into the child held in front of him he spoke "Sorry boy but yourparents here have been causing too much trouble for my boss and he wants them off the face of the earth.

But tell you what, being a good hearted person that I am I shall spare one life of your choosing ."

"So who do you want, mom or dad?"

Barely listening to what the man had proposed, the boy shouted with tears that kept running through his red cheeks "leave them alone you asshole!"

"tch tch.." said the man as he shook his head  "didn't mommy teach you not to use bad words? Now tell me who you gonna choose boy, is it gonna be daddy.." he said poking his gun harder into the man's holster "or is going to be mommy dear" rapidly pointing the gun to the woman".

"please leave them"  cried the boy helplessly.

"I'm gonna count till five and if you don't choose by then, then I'm gonna choose for you"

"five.."

"leave them..take me"

"four.."

"don't kill them..kill me"

"three..two and one" An evil grin formed up on the man's face "hahaha sorry boy, times up" shouted the man

'bang!'

The tied man fell to the floor. A pool of blood slowly began to surround his head.

"Aargh! shouted the boy as he broke down into more tears.

The man unperturbed spoke "Didn't I tell you to choose and for not listening to me, this is what you get"

'bang!'

The woman slumped to the floor.

The boy fell to his knees completely speechless as the men who held him loosened their grip.

"Come boys..our work here is done" the man shouted to his men as he stuffed the gun into his pocket.

The boy whose knees had now become red slowly crawled toward his dead parents.

Moving his hand slowly towards them......

"Aaaaaargh!" Travis woke up. Beads of sweat trickled his face.

It was the same dream. It was always the same dream.