HAPPY HALLOWEEN

As soon as they opened the door, they knew something was wrong.

Everything seemed to quiet for a high school.

One of the men in uniform got closer to the teacher's desk, the fake blood on it seemed everything but fake.

"I say it's a prank- whispered the obviously scared female officer."

"Why would they send three armed cops to a prank-call?"

The officer that until that point had remained silent decided to step in before the argument got worse.

"I've checked the bathrooms; it reminded me of a horror movie. There was a fake corpse hanging from the ceiling."

"Really nice from thirteen year old's."

"Today you're feeling sarcastic aren't you?"

Before the annoyed policeman could get an answer a blood-curdling scream was heard from the upper level of the building.

"It's coming from upstairs!" shouted the one nearest to the door as he rushed outside. Too bad for him he didn't see the three-meter long hole in the ground. He fell with a loud thump and the hole slowly closed.

The other ones reached the hallway but there was no evidence the gap had ever existed.

"Kevin?" They walked down the corridor, confusion obvious in their faces.

"Wait! what 's that?" the female officer cautiously picked up a scratch of paper from the ground.

"Happy Halloween?" Just as she pronounced those words a loud thump was heard from above their heads. They looked up just to see three tones of wood, brick and stone collapse on top of them.