2

Me and wendy were walking to class since nayeon had to do something.

"I wanna join the volleyball team" i said not looking at wendy.Her eyes went wide and she looked at me "are you serious?!" She shouted,causing students to stare at us like we're weirdos . I apologised to them and flicked her head.

"Yah, keep it down will you" i said as she rubs her head glaring at me. "Well, why do you want to join the volleyball team ?" She asked.

"Well , I started playing volleyball in middle school and i was the captain so I decided to join it, in high school as well" i said smiling at myself. "Weirdo" wendy mumbled.

--
I sat on my seat, thinking about who to ask about joining volleyball. Suddenly i felt presence beside me and took a glance and quickly turned.

Fuck why does he need to seat beside me .

I felt him tap my shoulder. I shrugged making his hand fall of. "What do you want?" I said turning my towards him. "Heard you wanted to join the volleyball team" he said.

My eyes widened. "Who told you??" I asked . " I overheard your conversation with wendy" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and faced the white board "whatever" I mumbled.

He chuckled "volleyball is a hard sport. I don't think a weakling like you could even serve a ball" he said smirking. I clenched my fist and kept a calm face " cant even serve a ball? Listen here mister, i was the captain of the volleyball team in middle school. Yeah yeah weakling so what ? Don't think your so strong" i said turning around and ignored him .