3

As I was walking into school I noticed harmony and her plastic dolls gathered around my locker.

I roll my eyes to myself I mean seriously does she even have a life

I get to my locker and all the girls heads snap at me to look at me."well well well if it isn't ms my sisters dead so I leave for 3 years and come back thinking i own the place" she said with an evil smirk on her cratered face skin.

"In the flesh" I say sarcastically while pushing past her to put my combination in the locker. I really have no time for this girl I'm just trying to finish this year and start a new life.

"Look chassity I don't know who you think you are but you better back off Kyle or you'll regret it just face it he's mine and he would never go for the girl who people only know because of what happened to Samantha."

Slap

"Leave my sisters name out of your mouth or you will regret it" I say and stomp off furiously to class. Where does she get off on being a satanic whore. Kyle better not talk to me until he tightens the Leash on his jungle cat he calls a girlfriend.
                           ~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk into my class and take my usual seat in the back when I notice Kyle walk in he catches my eye and I see a pang of guilt in his eye but it's quickly gone and he takes a seat right in the front of the class.

"Kyle can u sit with chassity in the back you guys are working on this together remember." Ms sobol says and he sighs and walks up to sit next to me.

"Look if you have a problem working with me I'll just do it myself" I say quite harshly. I don't like how he's acting right now.

"Whatever. I'm done." He says before storming out the classroom.

"Yeah well that makes two of us" I say to myself and sit quietly fuming while working on the project alone until the class is over.