The Day off

I woke late again. But there was no need to panic any more. It was a day off now nothing could go wrong. I was still really tired but today i needed a good rest after last night. I turned my phone on. I had a rush of dm's, tags in photo's and tweets i was tagged in. And i text from my manager.
Hey conor as of ur success i managed to get you that day off have a good day.

Thanks i needed it after that show :)
After that i dicided to i would respon to stuff. I see pictures of me tagged in the selfie i took.  I smiled. Last night was a good night all these tweets and pictures i felt happy it showed i had people who like me and it shows i have people who apricate me. After that good morning i needed to get some breakfast.
"Morning conor" dad smiled.
"Morning dad" i smiled.
"Good work last night son" dad said.
"Thanks dad" i said.
"Got any plans for today then?" He asked.
"I don't depends if there is any thing that i need to actually do" i shrugged. "But i guess jack is away with with his girlfriend today".
"Already out with her"
"Wow ok he doesn't waste time" i said. I get a slice of bread to put in the toast.
"Yes well the thing is the girls are going out so i was thinking if we leave you here as we are going out for a bit too and leave you to do whatever you want" dad suggests.
"Yeah sure i mean i will dicide what to do later i have nothing planned i might do another video" i tell him.
"You keep that up son it's what your really good at" he smiled. "You ready helen?"
"Yes i am coming" mum calls then comes downstairs. "You will be ok on your own right conor?"
"Yeah fine" i nodded.
"Ok call us if you need us for any thing" mum said.
"I will mum don't worry" i said.
"Ok goodbye" mum said.
"Bye!" I called and they left to go out.
I dicided to make a video about yesterdays fun and then go live.
I go upstairs to my room and get my camera and my microphone.
"What's up guys it's conor i just wanted to tell you about yesterday and the concert so yesterday i was at the O2 and i met a few of you through V.I.P tickets then i seen a lot of you at the concert part which was amazing i love all of the support you have just given me which thank you all so much you were all just amazing and i would like to just say a big thank you if you were there i will be doing another show at christmas maybe which i really hope i can, also a lot of you will be asking later who is amanda well she is this girl in my year and i am happy to call her my best friend like she has been there for me and we just clicked and the great news is she has also just been signed to a record label so when she leaves school she is going to also be a singer to which i am proud of her and what she has a achieved and yeah any way just want to finish of with is if you weren't at the concert then i will sort a video verison for you all which i hope you will like it and i will see you soon with another cover" i smiled.
I shut off the camera and pull up instagram. And go live.
"Hey everyone today is a good day and i have nothing much planned which is a shame because i usually do have idea's planned and for now let's just go live" i smiled. "Oh wow there is so many of you watching this is insane i love all of you here! I don't usually say that but i guess i just did!"
I looked at the comments.
"Thank you lucy that is so nice of you i mean i do put a lot of work it to these covers and songs so i am glad you like them, and shout out to cara from hull hello, i might go out for a bit.
I need to do a quick call i will go live later!"
I go off the live and go and call amanda.
"Hello?" She said.
"Hey amanda you busy" i asked.
"I am out with your sister why?" She questioned.
"Doesn't matter" i said.
"Conor please conor!" I hear lucy say.
"Fine let me get dressed first" i laughed.
"Yess thanks conor!" Laura said.
"See you in a bit yea?" Amanda says.
"Yeah see you later" i answered.
So i cut the call and ran upstairs to get ready to go out and meet the girls after all this is our day off it is important. So i put on a t-shirt, black jeans and my bomber jacket. I get some money from my old wallet and take out £10 note so i could get a drink and some food if it was needed. I lock up the house and go out to catch the next bus into town. My phone then buzzes from a text from amanda.
We r in doritos its a new cafe in town

Ok see you there i am in town now
I got of the bus and went to this "doritos" place. Some of the names for these places but still a cafe is a cafe. I am so far ok. No one has came up to me which is a suprise i wouldn't have thought i would be reconsed but i guess not. But when i got into doritos...
"Oh my god" i hear and there is people whispering all around me.
So i go up to the counter.
"Hey how can i help... oh my god hello Conor" the women serving me said.
"Hey can i have a hot chocolate and a muffin maybe?"
"Of course conor coming right up so what table you sitting at?"
"Table 6 please" i said.
"Ok i will be over soon" she said.
"Ok thanks can i pay now"
"No need Mr Maynard it is on the house"
"Ok thanks"
I went to sit with the girls as it was  really akward standing and waiting.
Hey conor welcome to the fan girl central" laura laughs.
"You can say that again but still good to see some fans around isn't it?"
"Yes it is" amanda nods.
So there was all three of us sitting in the corner of the cafe. Having a laugh and enjoying ourselves.
This day of was exactly what we need and it was great to see how it went.
A/n hey guys hope you liking the story i know this is conor's and amanda's story but we don't see many parts with laura in so we will have a focus on her point of view with amanda :)