Chapter 1

A/N: Sorry if there are any mistakes, I'm German. Anyways, Enjoy !

I don't want to think.

Everybody is thinking about school, grades or the next test, but I'm here thinking about the future, being lonely and suicide. I can't find the right words for my emotions. I just don't like my fucking mind, it's stacking problems up, that are so unnecessary. Why is this fucking world so confusing. Why can't I just think about the next test ? I know I make myself just more sad with my thoughts, but what can I do against it?

I just want to stop overthinking.

Today is just another normal day. School... don't get me wrong, school is okay...I have friends, but it's just a regular day.

,,Lauren!" I turned around and in front of me was my girlfriend Lucy. I put on my fake smile. It's not that I don't love her, I do...

,,Hey Beautiful" I leaned down and gave her a quick peck on the lips.
We walked hand in hand down the hallway to my best friend ally. She was the definition of innocent, but I see her! She always looks out for this new boy, I think his name is Troy....it's pretty cute.

,,Shorty" I called her by her nickname and she turned around with a frown on her face. Lucy and I chuckled. ,,You seriously need to stop, calling me by that name!" Ally answered with her cute angry face.,,You're so fucking cute!" I answered and pinched her cheek. ,,Stop swearing!" Ally answered like usual.

,,Sorry babe, I need to get to my next class." Lucy excused herself.
I gave ally a side hug and we walked together to our next class.

,,So, we're getting twins." Ally announced to Lauren. Lauren chuckled. ,,I made you pregnant ? When ?" Ally looked at me confused.
,,Oh god Ally....anyway twins ?" I answered still slightly chuckling. ,,Yes ! New students! Dinah told me this morning. By the way, do you know where she is ?" Ally asked. ,,Probably making out with Normani somewhere." ,,Eww Lauren. Stop !" Ally said with a disgusted face. ,,What ? You asked!" I answered innocent.

,, So class, we have two new students! Camila Cabello and Shawn Cabello. Yes they are twins and they just moved here. Please welcome them nicely." Our teacher announced.

,,Woah they look like trouble." I said and looked them up and down. Shawn was a tall and muscular boy. He had a black ripped loose fitting jeans and an tank top on. He looked like one of those movie bad boys. And Camila also didn't look that nice, I mean she looked fucking hot in those ripped skinny jeans and the top with the leather jacket, but not like one of those cutesy girls. She had a tattoo on her arm, but I couldn't quite figure out what it was. But oh my, they have good genes.

,,Shawn please sit next to Lauren." The teacher said pointed over to me. I smiled nicely and he just gave me a nod. Well, that will be interesting....

,,Camila, you can sit next to Dinah, I don't know where she is.." the teacher started. ,,We're here!" Dinah announced proudly. Normani and Dinah sprinted into class and sat at their desk.

,,Talk ! After the lesson! But yeah, that's Dinah, just please sit next to her." The teacher finished his sentence and glared at Dinah. She just smiled innocent. I saw Ally shaking her head beside me. I chuckled.

Now we were sitting at lunch. Normani and Dinah on the opposite of ally and me. Lucy didn't show up yet, but honestly I didn't mind, my mind was completely occupied by those twins. They were leaning against a wall in the cafeteria and talked with each other. Camila was always weirdly looking over to our table. Our eyes locked, she looked so dangerous.

I was knocked out of my thoughts, when I felt lips on my cheek. I just smiled up at Lucy and gave her a quick peck on the lips.I looked over to Camila again and she wasn't just looking anymore, she was kinda glaring. I'm probably just imagining that... I turned to my friends again and we fell in to an normal conversation.

----

One thing that always helps me to kind of coordinate my thoughts is singing. I was sitting in the music room and started strumming the guitar. I started singing one of the songs that explained my thoughts exactly.
(Heavy-LINKIN PARK)
~I don't like my mind right now, stacking up problems that are so unnecessary.
Wish that I could slow things down.
I wanna let go, but there is comfort in the panic
And I drive myself crazy, thinking those vary things about me
Yeah, I drive myself crazy, 'cause I can't escape the gravity
I'm holding on, why is everything so heavy ?
Holding on, so much more than I can carry.
I keep dragging around, what's bringing me down, if I just let go, I would be set free.
Holding on, why is everything so heavy ?~

My voice cracked. I started crying. I heard some light footsteps behind me, I quickly turned around. There was Camila Cabello. I looked at here with watery eyes and started wiping my tears away. ,,Are you okay?" She asked me slightly worried. ,,I'm fine." I sniffled out. ,,You are Lauren, right ?" She asked me and I nodded. She came closer to me and pointed beside me. ,,Can I ?" The brown-haired girl asked. I nodded again. Normally I really don't like it when people get near to me, while I'm crying. But....

She put a hand on my shoulder and locked at me with her chocolate brown eyes. Woah they looked so...oh my god. ,,Oh I'm sorry, I'm Camila." She smiled shyly. I looked at her confused. She really doesn't look like a shy girl. Why is she so nice to me ? ,,You thought I would be one of those mean girls, didn't you?" She asked me a little bit sad. She read my thoughts. ,,You are really nice. I'm sorry, I thought you were, you know..." I smiled at her shyly. She nodded understanding me. ,,So, what's up? Why are you here crying ?" She asked me getting back to the point.

,,It's just....I don't know...." I started. I looked down. Why am I even opening up to her? Then I looked back at her and there was the reason, she looked so comforting with her hand now on my knee and her eyes waiting patiently for me to continue. She didn't say anything, she just waited. Then I started, it just flew out of my mouth. ,,It's just...I don't even really know. I just think so much, not about normal stuff tho. I don't think about school, grades and love. I think about....you know, other things. Oh my god, sorry I'm rambling. I don't even know why I just told you this. It's just..." I started rambling.

,,It's all good, I'd love to hear your story. Take your time." She answered with such an honesty in her eyes. ,,This is weird. I don't even know you and I'm telling you this. Thank you for listening, but I really need to go." I quickly stood up and sprinted out of the room.