OH MY EDGES GOT SNATCHED (warning)

Joeys POV
i wake up in tayler's arms and i get up Carefully making sure that I don't wake him up while i go to grab a pair of boxers and some basketball shorts and walk into the bathroom. I turn the water on and make sure is warm after i checked i start stripping from my shorts and underwear and i get in the shower.

Taylers POV
I wake up and look around and see that joey is not in bed with me so i get up and i hear the shower so it must be him. I open the door a little and see that's it is him so I quietly get in and take my underwear off (he just sleeps in underwear) and while he has his eyes closed I walk in and feel the warm water hit my back and i grab joey from the back and hug him. At first he got scared but then he saw it was me and we kissed. Joey is kinda tall so my his butt was where my dick was (oops) so I started getting hard.

Joeys POV
taylers dick was getting hard so i started to move my butt a I'm little and tayler was just grabbing my shoulders hard I could tell he liked it and i finally turn around and see his big hard dick. I looked at tayler and he nodded so I grabbed it and started stroking it slowly while moans come out his mouth and i start doing it faster and he moans louder and keeps morning my name so i get on my knees while i still stroke it and i lick the tip and tayler opens his eyes and asks "are you sure?" and i don't answer i just start sucking him and he keeps moaning my name and he says "joey I'm close" kinda morning and I deep throat his dick and his legs start shaking and he cums down my throat and he takes it out my mouth and i shallow it . It's a new taste kinda salty but i like it.

- I'll update more i swear don't KILL ME k bye