A New friend {part 1}

"owww... my head" steve groaned as he woke. "wait, where am i?" he sat up and looked around. He saw that he was on a blue floor in a yellow brown house with a red roof. "this doesn't look right..." he said to himself. He stopped when he heard a noise by the door. (yes i know there is no door in a roblox house but just pretend!!) "whos is there?" he said in a scared voice, trying to sound brave. "who are you and what are you doing in my house??!!?" the voice asked. 'wow.. he sounds hot- I MEAN HES PROBABLY BAD YOU JUST MET HIM' steve thought to himself, getting up. "i woke up here.. who are you?" steve said. the person  came into the small house. "i am a noob, the most pathetic person to exist.." the noob said sad. "It's okay, I don't think your pathetic" Steve said, putting an hand on the noobs shoulder. "I'm steve it's nice to meet you noob, you seem nice" Steve said, with a blush on his face. the noob looked up at his eyes. "thank you for being nice to me. Nobody is ever nice to me because im a noob" the noob wimpered, looking down. "i think your really nice though, and even a little cute~" the noob said, with a big blush. "now let me see if we can find out why your here" the noob said, smiling happily.

AN- SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT!!! OTHERS WILL BE LONGER!!!