Ice Cream

"Today , Im Moving Out to Osaka , I can do this" Rina said to Herself while she is in th Terminal From Aichi to Osaka , She is Moving there for her Studies.

Suddenly Her Phone Rang , Someone Called her , She Opened it And Her Eyes Opened Wide Because Its From Her Friend Tomomi , She Answered it Immediately , "Hel-" Rina didnt Finish her word when a High Pitched Voice Welcomed Her Ears . "Ne ! Ne ! Rina- Chawwn ! I Misshh Yoouuu ! *Munch* *Munch*"  after tomomi talk to the Phone Someone get it "Yow Rina ! Did you Just arrived at Osaka ?  I recruited Someone to be with you so you wouldnt get Lost and Be Lonely" She knew it , it's Mami , "Fine, Who's This Slave ? Hahahahh ! " - Rina "She's the Neice of My Friend's Mother's Cousin , Hhahahah! In Short I Dont Know Her , but Be Nice to her Bye !- Oh ! By the Way She's a Shortie and Have A big Ears so You Can Recognize Her , I met her One Time XD And She Looks like a Hamster and Her Name Is Haruna Ono , Need To Go Now Tomo Wahts to play with Me now , Jaa~ " "What ?! Wait Ma-" Rina is Cutted By the Busy Tone "Psh , She did'nt Let me Finish -3-" Rina is About to Pull her Luggage when someon who looks like a Hamster Catches her Eyes , She Knew it , It Was Her, She Go To the DShort Brunette that makes it notice her. "Etto ..are You Ono-san ? haruna Ono-san ?" Rina Asked the Short Brunette Nervously. " Hai , Thats Me ^_^  so .. You Are Suzuki-san ? Rina Suzuki-san ?" Haruna asked with a Cheeky Smile. "Yes Thats me." -Rina "You have a Pretty Nice name Rina" Haruna stated that makes Rina to Blush (Fahq this grammar T^T) "A-arigatou ..  S-shall we go Now " rina Requested while Stuttering. The Two Ladies rode a taxi to their Destination quietly Because rina feels uncomfortable around with Haruna.

Because of the Reconstruction of the Road they Arrived at the apartment late. after entering their Apartment room , Rina and Haruna Decided to make haruna sleep on the couch at the living Room while Rina will sleep in the Bedroom. Then, Rina Decided to change her Clothes , She Just left the door slightly open, while she's changing she saw Haruna Looking at her while Changing, Rina creeped out so she slam the door close , after changing her clothes, Rina Lays on her Bed and Think "I Think I Should Leave alone tomorrow, I Cant trust that Haruna Girl" She Closed her eyes.

After a Few Minutes Haruna, knocked on her Door "Hey, Let's Buy Some Ice Cream" but Rina wants to go to sleep so she just Ignored Haruna. But Haruna Knocked again , "Hey, I Want Ice Cream , Come with Me Let's Buy" Haruna Keeps convinceng Rina But Rina Keeps Inssisting But in the End Haruna Won. Then they Come out of the Apartment and Haruna Grabbed Rina's Wrist and Rushly Go outside and when they get Outside Haruna Bring Her Phone Out and Call 911 , Rina Got Curious so After Talking to the Phone Rina asked Haruna if Why She Did that ? Then Haruna Said to her. "there was a man under your bed with a knife. I had to get you out of the house"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So There it is XD Sorry for the Lame Story , I Get the Plot from what I Read on the CreepyPasta XD I Hope You Enjoy :) Domo ^_^ I Dedicate it to my Indo Friend Kawaii Chii <3 Couz I Know She Wants Scary Stuffs XD Love You Lil Sis :* Thanks for the Cover NIC nic <3 ;)