Chapter 3~

I started school a little bit ago. I'm currently in second grade. My father had taught me things instead, because he was worried how other peers would treat me. I can understand his concern, but it was very unnecessary. Things have been going well. I have lots of good friends, nice teachers, and I'm having such a good time. Sometimes my dad lets me bring friends to the studio. That's on rare occasions.

I'm currently hanging out with my friend Delilah. My dad let us hang out in the studio, which was great. We got to watch Sammy write his songs, Henry animate, and Wally let us stick with him for the time being. It was an amazing day. Everyone seemed happy, which rubbed off on me and Delilah. 

Wait, that isn't right.. did that Bendy cut out just move? I'm seeing things.

After a while, Delilah had to leave and I was taken home by my dad. Yes I was pretty tired but you know, I'm a child full of energy that never runs out. My dad was acting strange today. I didn't ask why in fear of him - hurting me  - snapping at me. So I sat quietly. "Margo? You okay? You're awfully quiet." He spoke up. I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled. "Yeah. I'm just thinking." I responded cheerfully. 

He chuckled. "Alright princess. Just making sure." When he turned away from me, I saw a splatter of ink on the back of his neck. My smile fell slightly. That's odd. I don't ever recall him getting ink on the back of his neck. Wait.. how did he even do that?

You know the answer to your question, my dear Margo.