#61

A/N

Please enjoy😌sorry for any mistakes..I didn't proofread😖

••••
Ariana Grande & Camila Cabello- The Beach
••••

Ariana's POV.

I sat at the beach with a group of friends from school. Camila was supposed to be meeting us, but she has yet to make an appearance.

The rest of my friends tried to get me to go into the water for a swim, but I decided to stay and wait for Camila. I haven't seen her in so long, that I couldn't bare to miss the moment she finally pops up.

The beach was overcrowded, and trying to search for Camila was nearly impossible. I sighed and  stood up to get a better view when a vaguely familiar voice called my name. "Ari!"

Whirling around, I quickly discovered that the source of the voice was my childhood friend, Camila, who had moved away from the area years ago. "Camila, is that you?!" I yelled while running up to her.

"Oh my gosh! How have you been?"

She came closer to me and pulled me into a big hug. I couldn't help but notice that she now had an arrogant smirk plastered on her face.

"I've been good I guess, long time no see, right?" She asked with a shrugged, I smiled as she continued to stare down at me.

"Wow its been years since I saw you last, you look so different that I barely recognized you." She gave me a not-so-subtle once over. "In a good way I mean," she winked.

"Uh, thanks," I coughed out uncomfortably.

Who does this girl think she is? She has become such a jerk. A hot jerk, but a jerk.

I thought to myself as I looked her over. I mean she was always somewhat a fuck girl, and had a huge ego. But I still missed her, and no matter what she was my best friend.

Even if she is slightly attractive. Okay, really attractive. Her eyes were roaming way too far down for my liking, and I felt exposed in my bikini-clad body.

"Hey Ariana!" I heard a voice yell from behind me. "Hi chad." I said softly as I watched him jog up to me.

"Hey! You look hot." His eyes were glued to my chest and I felt disgusted by his rudeness. "You here alone?" He asked

I opened my mouth to answer no, but a voice from behind beat me to it.

"No, she's here with me, right babe?" It was Camila. Her voice made me want to literally melt. And the sound of her calling me babe... ugh I just, can't handle it.

I swear my stomach started doing somersaults even though I knew she was pretending.

Rendered speechless by her voice, I nodded frantically and felt my feet being swept up from the ground at the same time that a muscular arm snaked its way around my waist.

Camila cradled me up against her chest and I squealed in a mixture of pleasure and surprise. Camila looked down at me worriedly before glaring at the deflated looking chad. "And by the way dickhead, if I ever catch your pathetic eyes wandering anywhere they shouldn't on my girlfriend again, I will not hesitate to blind you." She said in the harshest tone I'd ever heard her use, making chad scuff and walk away just proving how weak he really was.

"Are you okay, Ari?" Camila asked sounding really concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I peeked up at her from where I rested against her sculpted chest.

She had a mischievous glint in her eyes, and her lips were hinting at a grin. This couldn't be good. Suddenly, I was tossed over Camila's shoulder as if I weighed nothing.

She began sprinting towards the water. I screamed as she ran, and my head was jostling around on her back.

I wasn't going to complain about the view I had though, Camila definitely worked out often. Pretty soon, Camila began splashing through the shallow water, eventually having to paddle when it grew deeper. She patted my leg, "how's it going back there?"

"Put me down please cami," I whined, flinching when the icy water splashed my face.

"What was that? Put you down?" She sounded amused.

"Ye—No! Don't put me down Camila! Please don't let go of me," I pleaded as it dawned on me that putting me down would mean being dropped into the freezing water.

She chuckled, "alright Ari, I won't let you go".

That's when she dived completely under the water, pulling me in with her.

When we both resurfaced, I splashed her in the face. "Oh my god, you are such a jerk!" I said only pretending to be annoyed.

"You love me though," she grinned cheekily, putting her arms around my waist and pulled me close. Her face turned serious, "Ariana, who was that guy before?"

"Just an annoying boy from school. It's been a minute since we even talked, so I didn't know what a loser he had become," I explained. "Thanks for pretending to be my girlfriend, by the way."

She nodded, believing me. "Ariana, if any guy ever makes you uncomfortable again, I want you to call me and I will be there to set them straight. Always. Okay?"

"Yeah I know, like my over-protective big sister?" I giggled.

She groaned. "No, not like that." Her cheeks seemed to flush. "Look, Ari, I don't really know how to say this, but... I like you, like really like you. And seeing guys constantly looking at you and trying to get your attention kind of makes me jealous." As I was listening to what she was saying, something inside of me was fluttering.

"What I'm trying to say is, uh, will you be mine Ariana?"

"Of course Camila! I like you too you dork," I smiled, splashing her lightly.

"Well in that case—" her smooth, soft, thick lips captured mine as she kissed me passionately.

Instinctively I wrapped my arms around her neck, smiling into the kiss when she tightened her grip on me and I realized how jealous chad really would have been earlier.

When we both parted for air, I heard cheering nearby and realized my friends had been watching us the entire time.

I turned back to Camila. "My girlfriend," she breathed out happily, "I could get used to this."

•••

A/N

Hope you all enjoyed this update...this was Camila so the next might be Normani or Dinah..😏🙃