This is probably gonna be terrible,you have been warned lol

It was a rainy day at Leblanc.
Upstairs in the attic,
Akira and Ryuji play video games on Akira's old TV and console.Both of them were playing a fighting game.
"Dammit!!!"
Ryuji yelled as the screen displayed that Akira's character won against him,while the other was smiling at the blonde's reaction.
"-sigh- I'm beat...."
Ryuji plopped himself down at Akira's bed-
-Well,it's was just a mattress some blankets over it.But it doesn't matter.
Akira sat down on a nearby chair.
"Man....it's a shame the others couldn't hang out today.Haru had some business or whatever with her dad's company,Futaba's sick,Ann has a modeling gig today,Makoto is dealing with somethin' in school and Yusuke's out of town on an art expedition."
"Well,it's not their fault their busy.Everyone has a life Ryuji."
"I know,I know man but...."

They both then get into a deep conversation about how gay Yusuke is and eventually Akira asks that one question:

"Ryuji,what's your sexuality?"
"Uhhh....I'm straight,obviously dude.You?"
"Straight."
Akira pondered the thought it for a bit more.
"...How can you be so certain?"
"Well,uh,I find girls attractive,both inside and out."
"....Have you ever even dated a girl?"
Akira asked bluntly.
Ryuji felt offended,
"Hey!I dated tons of girls before!!!"
Akira gave them him the 'Really bro' look and eventually Ryuji sighed and gave in.

"Ok,yeah I never dated a girl.So I'm guessing you have better luck?"
"Lucky enough to be able date a teacher,a fortune teller,and a doctor."
"Dude."
Akira then looks over to Ryuji again,
"....Have you ever dated a guy?"
Akira was actually curious for his answer when he asked this question.
"Do you really think if I never dated a girl,I would have any chances with a guy?"

Akira smirked devilishly.
"....So you are cool with the idea."
"What?No!!!"
But Ryuji never thought about it before.
I mean he always saw himself liking girls,maybe even end up getting married to one,but not another boy...
Then again....

"Well.....then again....I never dated neither gender so I wouldn't know."

Akira then looked over at the blonde male.
"So...You never tried to experiment a bit?"
Ryuji looked a bit shocked at the question but then replied,
"Well....I mean,I get it's cool for people to like their same gender,and I totally support that shit,man.But...."
Akira looks at Ryuji intensely and then replies,
"Aren't you at least a little bit curious if you might be capable of having feelings for other guys?"

Ryuji started to think it over but didn't respond.Mainly because he felt confused because he wasn't really sure how to answer.

Akira then stood up,
"You never know unless you try right?"
He slowly walks up to Ryuji.
"Well,I think I might have a solution to your little problem."

Ryuji looked questionably at the dark frizzy haired male as he walked closer to the blonde.

"If you wish, and if you are comfortable with it..."

"You can kiss me if you want to try."

"W-What?!!"
Ryuji jumped,his eyes widened in surprise at what his friend just said.
"I think you heard me,Ryuji.But it's only if you are ok with it."
Ryuji was in disbelief.
How can this guy be so chill about something like that?!And he said it so calmly too!!
There's no way he's serious.....
"H-Haha....Ok very funny,Akira...."
"Uh,I'm serious here."
Fuck!Why wasn't he joking?!
"...."
"Again,it's only if you want,I don't like pushing other people into doing things they don't want."
Ryuji looked away until Akira uttered these words,smirking,

"Unless you're too scared to do that."

-tRIgGErEd-

Ryuji,now annoyed at those words,knew how sassy and cunning his leader can be.
He knew how to be a tricky one and likes to provoke people when he wants to,despite him on the outside having such a calm appearance.

"What the eff did you just say to me?!"
Ryuji pushed Akira up to the wall,grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

"Wow,I didn't know you were so rough Ryuji~"
Akira still kept having that stupid smirk on his face.
"Shut up!I'll show you!!"

Without thinking,Ryuji leaned in towards Akira,but stopped before they could make any contact.
Then finally realizing what he was doing,
a blush started to show upon the blondie's cheek.
He was frozen,like he wouldn't move a muscle.
He was so in shock because of the fact that him and Akira were so close to have such an intimate moment....

It overwhelmed him.
He started stuttering a lot.
"U-Uhhhhhhhhhh"

Ryuji.exe has stopped working.

JK

Akira leans over to Ryuji and whispers,
"It's alright if you don't want to."
Ryuji was nervous,but at the same time his curiosity for Akira's earlier questions towards him were consuming him,occupying his troubled mind.

"Aren't you at least a little bit curious if you might be capable of having feelings for other guys?"
"So...You never tried to experiment a bit?"
"You never know unless you try right?"
Try.
Try.
You never know unless you try.
~
That saying was terrifyingly true.
In order to know for sure,you need to try new things and you would learn more about yourself as a person.It's like,eating a new food you'd thought you would absolutely hate,but when you do try it,you actually end up loving it.
That's basically common knowledge,right?
You learn new things by gaining experiences at trying new things.
~
It was true,at some point in Ryuji's life,he'd knew he would be the type to push himself into situations without thinking.
But,at the same time,it helped him shape into the person he is now.
So,he thought,
Why the hell not?
And so,

He leaned towards him,closing the distance between them,and connecting his lips with Akira's.

Shockingly,they both thought it would be pretty awkward.But much to both of their surprise,the kiss felt very soft and warm.
They could hear their own heartbeats beating rapidly in sync.
They practically melted into the kiss,both of holding the other close.
Akira then cupped Ryuji's cheek with his hand,pulling him closer.
Meanwhile,Ryuji was using his hands to stroke Akira's dark frizzy hair.

God,is this what heaven felt like?
Cause it's pretty damn good.

Eventually,both of them would have to break apart,mainly because their lungs were begging for air.

"H-Ha..." Ryuji pull himself back from the other male.
"So,you're still straight~?"
Ryuji's face was burning with a dark crimson.
"....Just....d...don't say a word to anyone alright?!"
"No worries.And by the way..."
Akira strokes Ryuji's cheek and whispers,
"You're pretty cute when you're not playing the tough guy...~"
He lets go of Ryuji and starts to walk down.
"Shut up!!And you told me you were straight too!"
"I'm gay."
"You didn't say that earlier-"
"But I am now."

Anddddd end again!Hope you enjoyed!