Chapter 15

The movie starts and I am thankful because I do not know what to say at this point, I am actually sure if Adam didn't think it would scare me off he would buy me a ring today, and the part that scares me the most is that I think I would say yes.

The movie is over and the men are in the front seat and we ladies are in the back texting each other. I figured I might as well ask her so I text ~Miranda you know all about Adam and me, I am thinking it is serious and I am pretty sure we will be sleeping together soon...how long do I wait to not be considered a slut?

She starts laughing so hard, that I start laughing....It is so funny but I was kind of serious.

The guys both ask "What are you 2 talking about back there"

I bite my lip I figure Miranda is going to say something.

And she does "We are talking about what we consider a slut"

I think to myself oh yeah neither one of them will clue in to the reason we are talking about that. That's great thanks Miranda.

"And what is the consensus back there" Adam says

"Well I think if you are sleeping with someone before 4 dates then you're a slut" Miranda says

"I think it depends on the situation, say you were best friends then started dating, it could happen on the first date, and I don't consider the person a slut" I say, trying to avoid answering the question.

"But what if it was someone you just started dating" Miranda asks

I mouth Bitch at her then say "I don't know each relationship is different...But I guess any time after the first date...it really depends on the situation"

I can see Blake and Adam looking at each other. Blake smiles at Adam and I say "But in most normal cases I agree with Miranda, Not before the 5th date"

I go back to texting Miranda me to her ~ seriously thanks for that.

Her to me~ well it was fun for me lol. But really at least wait till date 4 before sleeping with him again.

Me to her ~ I will keep that in mind thanks.

Her to me ~ just remember as much as you love him he is the guy that broke your heart.

Me to her ~ and yet after your comment I am already thinking if he asked me to marry him I would probably say yes.

Her to me ~ for real?

Me to her ~ actually yeah, if he asked me tomorrow I would probably say yes.

Next thing I know Blake turns and looks at me and says "Really, you're kidding right?"

"I don't know what you are talking about Blake" I say

"Yes you do, I got a message from my wife, and I know"

I don't know so does someone want to fill me in?" Adam says

"NOOOOOOO" I yell

"Seriously Miranda why can't you keep your mouth shut?" I say

"I never said anything I just typed it" she says and laughs

We pull up at my place and I think thank god. Blake says "Hang on Elizabeth, the 2 of you go in" Blake has not once called me Elizabeth he only ever called me Lizzie, so I know this is going to be bad

Miranda starts to head in behind Adam, she turns and looks at me and I look so sad and I mouth please do not say anything.

"Are you serious? If he actually asked you to marry him you would say yes?"

"Yeah I probably would, look I am not stupid I know he is the guy who hurt me, he is also the guy I never stopped loving, we have been through so much already and I want him to be with me forever. I love him and he is the only man I could ever see spending my life with, and yes I finally trust him"

"Well I was ready to fight you on this but it seems you really do know what you want"

"Wait he is not planning on asking me is he?"

"Honestly all I would have to do is tell him that you would marry him and he would ask, but it's your relationship and I will not tell him"

Over the next 3 months Adam and I went on a date at least twice a week and I did wait until date 5 before we started sleeping together. I also moved him from the spare room to my room. I asked Miranda and Blake to dinner at our favourite place the vegan restaurant we went to on our first date and we got a private room, and I thought...Just do it. I excuse myself for a minute I give them the ring and tell them to make sure he gets it. They bring in the deserts with the domes on them, and I say "keep the domes on. They have this fun desert where one of the deserts has a prize under the dome with it, you all lift the lids at the same time...ready 1...2...3"

"Oh my god" Adam says and as he turns to look at me I am already down on one knee.

"Adam you told me that this whole relationship is up to me, but that is not entirely true, because I guess as you like to say the ball is in your court now. Adam I love you, it's always been you, I love you more than anything and I have learned to trust you, I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?"

"Of course I will!" he says and picks me up and hugs and kisses me.

He reads the inside of the ring I had it engraved with You're the man I have always loved, remember always my love and my heart are yours. It spirals along the inside of the ring. As he reads it he tears up. "I will never forget hearing those words from you. I love you so much"

Miranda is excited to help start planning our wedding...but can we actually live Happily together forever?