Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Y/n :))

What do you mean by paparazzied?

Jonah c:

You're on the Daily mail

Y/n :))

On snapchat?

Jonah c:

Yeah

Y/n :))

What does it say?I'm about to board my plane, please hurry.

Jonah c:

"Daniel Seavey cheating on Y/n L/n with mystery girl?"

-Picture of Daniel, Jonah, and you at Doughnut Vault-

Y/n :))

That's me tho.

Jonah c:

You have some snaps of you with Daniel that day right?

Just post it on Insta explaining how he isn't cheating and how you 2 aren't together.

Y/n :))

Gtg, Plane's boarding.

Jonah c:

Okay, bye

Y/n :))

Byee

I sigh in frustration as I board on the plane.

How am I supposed to tell everyone I'm not dating Daniel?

I finally left the plane and went with to my house. When I entered though, I didn't expect to see what I thought I'd see. I didn't see Jason and Jasmine playing in the living room, or Jake watching Tv or Aunt Chel cooking or at work. Instead, I saw Aunt Chel and Jake fighting while Jason and Jasmine were whimpering in the corner. "Can't you let us be?! Y/n works at the piano shop for you while I work as a producer and get no payment because you use it all for yourself!" I decided to ignore them and go up to Jason and Jasmine.

"Hey, let's go to the piano shop. I know it's closed, but I have a secret key and I can go in whenever I want" I explained, giving a playful wink to cheer them up. I decided to leave a little note saying I'll be home in an hour or so, hoping they'd stop fighting.

The three of us arrived at the piano shop at 9 pm, right when the sun dropped from the sky. Jasmine was still shocked from the fight, while Jason was profusely asking me to play a song. "Play that pretty one!" I laughed and pulled out the song I was learning, 'In the rain'. Jason named it the 'Pretty one' because I drew a flower on the piano sheets. It was a soft song, and had a pretty tune to it, so It was the perfect song to play at the moment.

While I was playing I didn't realize Jason and Jasmine took my phone. "Jason! That's a live! I thought we were gonna look at filters!" Jasmine whined.

"Look! There's hearts on the screen! 450 eyes? Those are a lot of eyes," Jason stated. I heard the commotion, but didn't care. They were probably looking at snapchat filters like they always do.

"Y/n Y/n! Someone commented to see you!" Jasmine then brought my phone over and showed how I was live on instagram.

"Wait what? I thought you guys were on snapchat? I am so sorry I didn't know I was live guys..." I looked at the comments to see stuff like "Cute!" and "Omg they're adorable".

"Aw thanks! This is Jasmine and that's Jason. They're my cousins," I stated. I looked at a few comments saying 'I bet you they're her children' or 'stay away from Daniel'. I decided to ignore them and put my phone on the piano, facing me.

"Since I'm live I'll be playing a few piano songs for you guys. The one I just finished is 'In the Rain'. Okay, this one is Ruby by Twenty One Pilots" I started playing the song while Jasmine and Jason looked at the comments reading some out to me.

"You should play me that song before you go back to Illinois. Who's see-v-Daniel?" Asked Jasmine. As I finished the song I answered her. I scrolled back up to the comment to see it was Daniel.

"Just my friend Daniel. And don't worry, I will. But I'm leaving on the 20 of August so I can get my supplies before school. Sadly I'm still in school, in my hometown actually." I decided to stop playing piano and answer questions or read comments with Jason and Jasmine.

"What's a slut?" Jason asked. At this point there were 600 people on my live.

"Uh, I don't know. Let's forget about that word," I answered. Jason nodded before we kept saying other comments. "Aw, thanks for standing up for me BeautyChickee!" I screenshotted Daniel's pinned comment before pinning BeautyChickee's.

"Oh my gosh it's Christina," Jasmine read out loud.

"Wait, Christina! I didn't know it was you! I'm so sorry." I saw her comment as she said it was ok. We answered a few questions before reading the one about Daniel and I.

"Daniel and I aren't dating. We just met up at Chicago because we were both there at the time. That mystery girl on the 'Daily Mail' is me. I have snapchats on my phone of us hanging out." I showed them videos of me with Jonah and Daniel goofing around, and the picture of me with the two other girls.

"Why don't you share your snapchat?" Jason read.

"I really want to keep my snapchat private, I don't want all my social medias exposed to the internet." I looked at the time to see it was 9:45. "I'll save this live for other people to see. I gotta get these two to sleep. G'night everyone!" I ended the live and called and uber to drive us back home.

I entered the house to see my parents with Jake and Aunt Chel.

"I'm sorry Y/n, but you can't stay in L.A for the rest of the time we promised you. We're leaving right now."

A/n

So I posted the wrong chapt yesterday, sorry. Posting 2 new chapts in 2 days! :))

-Megel670