Author's Note

Hi readers! I'm Miranda. Thanks for checking out "The Boys Next Door." 

Be warned that this book is steamy...very steamy...and for mature audiences only.

The first 4 chapters are posted here on Wattpad. They add up to a complete episode: a shy girl's first encounter with the smoking hot twins next door.

If you want to read more about Diana's awakening, and how it changes Brendan and Ian's lives too, check out the full novel version on Amazon! There's lust and love and emotions all over the place. You can also pre-order the sequel, "The Girl in Between." Links are in my profile. :)

*****

The Boys Next Door. Copyright © June 2017 by Miranda Silver. All Rights Reserved.

*****

She was a good girl, she was a bad girl...who knew what the truth really was.

When shy valedictorian Diana Cooper takes a study break to watch the party next door, she doesn't expect to catch the eye of Brendan O'Brian -- and definitely not his cocky twin brother, Ian. 

That friendship is long in the past. If she can barely hold a conversation with a boy now, how could she handle hanging out with the twins after all these years? 

But her body has other ideas. And when Brendan invites her over, a journey begins in which no one will be the same...

*****

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locals is entirely coincidental.

*****

Social Media

Instagram: mirandasilverbooks

Twitter: silvermusings

Facebook: mirandasilverbooks

Website: www.mirandasilver.com

Goodreads: https://goo.gl/mDvg8k

Newsletter: https://goo.gl/9g2A9X