Chapter 4

Water rushed against Diana's bare pussy, lapping her sensitive lips, as her unlaced bikini bottoms were pulled from between her legs. Light touches on the tops of her breasts made her shiver, goose bumping in the night air: Brendan was unlacing her top. 

She gasped when a large hand cupped her pussy, giving her mound a quick squeeze, and saw that half-grin on Ian's face.

Blinking, she glanced up as the sound of wet bathing suit slapped the concrete behind her. The twins were looking not at her, but at each other.

"Where we said?" Brendan asked, his eyes on his brother.

"Yep."

Ian's gaze flicked over Diana's full, exposed breasts as Brendan peeled away her top and dropped it poolside. 

Her mouth fell open. How much had they planned this? What the hell was going on? Honestly, they were all a little drunk—

But Brendan was already heaving himself out of the pool and reaching down a hand to her, Ian following and pulling off his swim trunks.

Hands grasped hers, guiding her in the near-darkness to the trees at the back of the yard. Someone was running a palm over her ass. God, she could barely see, and she was completely naked, trying not to stumble, clinging to both of them now, dripping wet in every sense of the word, hot and cold all at once—

They stopped short.

"Time to climb," someone said in her ear.

As her eyes adjusted to the faint light, she saw where they were. In front of her, a muscular male body swung its way up wooden bars nailed to a wide trunk. The treehouse.

"Help her, Ian," said a voice from the top.

Help from Ian was the last thing she needed, and he was already fondling her heavy breast again and thumbing the tight bud that cried out for attention. The other hand lightly smacked her ass.

"Up you go, little girl," he whispered. "I'll be under you if you can't handle it."

Little girl? Diana bristled. Ian had called her a baby when they were kids, and she'd hated it.

"You're the one who can't handle me," she snapped. Digging into the wood with her bare toes, she swung herself up the tree trunk. The effort made her sweat. She wasn't a skinny little kid anymore, climbing trees like a monkey, but no way was she relying on Ian for help.

She'd expected him to laugh at her retort — obviously it was ridiculous — but she only heard his breathing below her. The knowledge that he could reach up, any second, and palm her ass or her bare pussy sent butterflies through her stomach.

Brendan's strong hands took hers, pulling her up and into the blackness of the treehouse, easing her onto a soft pile of — blankets?

Shock washed over her body. They really had planned this!

Before she could react, there were warm hands everywhere, two large male bodies on either side of her, naked and hot and muscled.

Hungry lips kissed her deeply. An insistent tongue worked its way into her mouth. Palms slid over her shaking thighs, smoothing away the goosebumps and burning her skin everywhere they touched.

In the almost-total darkness, with no idea which twin was which, she felt the treehouse spinning around her. No room for shyness now. This couldn't be real, anyway. Only a fantasy.

Eagerly, she explored broad backs and shoulders, squeezed muscular arms, tangled her fingers in thick chest hair. When her thumb met a tiny hard bead of a nipple, she couldn't resist stroking it the same way that her own nipple, so much larger, was being stroked and teased.