chapter 3

Mira's pov

I wake up to feel a sharp pain between my legs. I look to my left I find Laxus (is that how you spell his name) in my bed.

Wait this isn't my bed!? How did I get here.

I took the covers off to find to find him naked. NAKED!! I thought. Then I'm also naked. Omg!!! This can't be happening to me.

I got out of the bed to put on my clothes it was hard but I got them on.  After I put on my clothes, I left to my house.  Once I got there I started to cry for 5 minutes.

After I clammed down I took a shower got dress and head to the guild.

The only thing that was in my mind was what have I done.

Mira's outfit

Juvia's pov

Juvia's wakes up to feel a sharp pain between her legs. This is not Juvia's room Juvia thought.

Juvia search to find gray-sama next to her NAKED!!!(which is no surprise to anyone🙄) Juvia blushes like mad and looks down to see that she was naked too!( now that's a surprise!😱)

Juvia always wanted to make love to gray-sama but not like this. at that Juvia quickly got out of the bed and put on he clothes and head out of the door and head home crying.

After all that crying, she took a shower got dress and head for the guild.

Why was all Juvia had to say.

Juvia's outfit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey author here and I just wanted to say I'm soo sorry for having you wait for the next chapter to come its just that I just start my week in high school and let me tell you it is such a pain.  School just started and I already want it to end.

I promise that I'll start working on the next chapter again I'm so sorry and see yaaaa🤗🤗🤗