-07

-Erika-

I sit in my dorm room, still recovering from yesterday. My whole body is sore from my time with Ethan. Although, I was amazing it made me wonder about how many times they've had this arrangement with other girls.

I wonder how far their body count goes. I wonder why the arrangement with the other girls ended.

What happened to the other girls that made them want to leave. I tap my pen on my notepad, as the time goes by. I still wonder if this was all a regular thing that they do. What if I'm not the first.

My mind continues to drift, but someone knocks on my door. I barely have enough strength to get up, but I push myself to walk towards the door. I twist the knob, and see Marquis' face.

I smile when I see him, but he has a look on disgust displayed upon his face. It wasn't until I looked down at myself, that I notice that there are bruises covering my stomach and chest.

"What the fuck happend to you? He says, examining my body.

"Nothing." I say.

"Erika, this shit don't look like nothing. It looks like you got jumped or some shit." He says.

"Well, just know that I didn't." I says.

He walks into my dorm, and sits on my bed. I close the door, and join him. I see him reading something that came off of my bed.

It didn't take a long time for me to realize that it was the packet that Ethan and Grayson gave me.

"Right, what the hell is this shit?" He says, as he continues to read.

"Something private." I say, snatching it away from him.

"The fuck you so mad for?" He asks.

"Cause you're nosey as hell." I say.

"Bro, don't tell me that that was your job description." He says.

"Shut the fuck up, Marquis." I retort.

"Ericka, you might need to quit." He says.

"I'm good." I say.

"Well shit, I couldn't tell by how busted you look." He says.

I go to my vanity,  and look at myself. He wasn't wrong. Ethan really did a number on me, but I enjoyed it.

"Anyways, why are you here?" I ask, sitting down next to him.

"I can't come and see my best friend?" He asks.

"Oh, so now I'm your best friend?" I ask.

"Weren't you always?" He asks.

"Yes, but you're starting to get on my nerves." I say.

I get up from my vanity and I sit down next to him on my bed. I've known for a long time that Marquis likes me, but I just don't have feelings for him.

I don't want to hurt him because I know how it feels to like someone and not have the same feeling reciprocated towards you. We're friends. Why can't we just leave it like that?

"What's up with the boxes?" He asks.

"Oh, I'm moving out." I say.

"To another dorm?" He asks.