Meeting the King of Time

~~~~~~~~~~Mephisto POV~~~~~~~~~~
After a small talk with the angel about how he got here and how he was gonna return I took him to my office. He was sitting on the couch looking at his fingers. Shiro who was standing at my desk was having a conversation with me. Are you sure this is a good idea?

I smiled sure why not? Why shouldn't a little angel train as a exorcist? Now Mephisto, Shiro said I don't know how it works up in heaven but I'm pretty sure God doesn't want you of all people or should I say demons messing with his angels.

What is he gonna do send down a plague of frogs? I chuckled. Don't you even...Shiro said.

It's so colorful here a small voice said. Is it not so colorful in heaven? Shiro ask walking over to the angel. No it's not that it just that in the house of the Lord basically all the walls are white.

Where are our manners? I said teleporting in front of Shiro. We only meant briefly. My name is Mephisto Pheles I said bowing dramatically. Ah....your very tall the little angel said to me. ( Mephisto is 6'5'' ) Why thank you I said. Mephisto is a nice name he added. Oh yes just shower me in compliments little angel. He blushed as looked down at his fingers again.

Hey little angel I said quietly. Hmm? He said looking up. I pull up my cape in front of my mouth. It's actually Samael but please called me Johann Faust in front of regular humans. Oh okay the little angel replied. Good I lower my cape.

Any how I am the the Principal of True Cross Academy ( it's nice to know that I've been spelling Academy wrong all my life and no one told me )
The building your in right now.

The angel was looking at me but something else was on his mind. What is it little angel? .....your a demon he said quietly. Correct I am the Demon King of Time, son of Satan.

You don't seem too bad to be a demon he said softly. I was a little baffled to hear such a calm response. Last time a angel found out I was the son of Satan she tried to banish me to the Lake of Fire like seriously not Gehenna but the Lake of Fire...I didn't even know that was an actual thing.

Huh? I heard Shiro say behind me. You're not going to try to banish me to Lake of Fire? I asked him he tilts his head and looks at me there's a Lake of Fire? Moving on I said. Shiro if you will.

My name is Shiro Fujimoto I'm a Exorcist here but a priest at my church. Shiro said. Nothing else to important.

I guess what we all really need to know is what's your name little angel? I ask.

My name is Sariel he said with a faint smile. Well Sariel how would you like to attend True Cross Academy as a student? I ask him. I-I would like that anything to help me better understand demons he said

Why do you want to understand demons? Shiro ask. I feel that some demons are misunderstood and like I said Mephisto looks too much of a goofball be dangerous considering how he was laughing on the floor in the nurse's office.

Shiro chuckled. Oh you saw that huh? Mephisto said. Yep Sariel replied.
Alright let's wrap this up. Sariel you start tomorrow as exwire I will inform the other exorcist that you will be attending here from on. I will also get a room prepared for you. Thank you Mephisto Sariel said. Your welcome.