The Stranger

My body quivered, as Tyler attempts to enters my ravishing ass.

"Ohhh, push it all the way in Tyler!" he exclaimed.

I was begging for it. I was urging for my boyfriend to fuck me deeper and harder! He rammed his 9 inch circumcised cock so far up my ass, I could almost feel his heart beating against the tip of his cock.

"Ugh!" Tyler moaned loudly.

"I'm...about....to.....cum" I said with the words barely coming out of mouth.

Tyler push's his cock in and out of my ass slowly but also aggressively.

Tyler knees started to buckle and give out, the orgasm was incredible unbelievable, Tyler was amazed pumping his creamy white load into me.

The excess cum oozed out and drizzled down Tyler's balls and onto the floor.

I came right after, shooting rounds of cum spunks all over the place. I felt sorry for whoever had to clean up after us.

We finished up quickly, cleaning ourselves up and exiting the bathroom of Nubby a new gay club that open up near our new apartment.

I met Tyler back in my freshman year of college, while he was junior. We met at coffee shop and bonded over blueberry crepes. He was the man of my dreams and by my second year we moved in to an apartment together. The sex was amazing but I most confess that the feelings I had for him no longer exist. I wanted more, I wanted to feel what love was again with sex.

As we enter back into the scene of the club, I adjust my eyes to the multicolor flashing lights on the dance floor. The ear-splitting music and voices bouncing of the ceiling of the roof and at the every corner of the club. It's very crowded tonight, I parted from Tyler and made my way to the bar. Dancing sweaty bodies pressed and rubbed against me, it was the fastest way to the bar and really if you asked me I didn't mind it at all. After I down a couple of drinks, I notice someone at the corner of my eyes. The first thing I notice was the sized of this older muscle tone ripped man, he casted a shadow that nearly filled the clubbed. His tailored shirt fit him perfectly and as such you can tell he was very athletic. You cant get that size and shape without spending countless time at the gym. I can tell his piercing eyes almost burned a hole through my shirt.

Now I most admit their was an undeniable attraction between me and this older man. So undeniable that I had to meet the older man that captivated every inch of my desirable body. As I sway across the dance floor bumping into sweaty horny men. I finally was face to face with the man that captivated my eyes. He was tall his height casted a shadow over me, his eyes was deep blue the type of blue the shine like the ocean sea, his hair was silver perfectly glimmering each time a light would hit. I felt his body grinding against mines and he started moving his hands up my shirt. He ran his hands through his silver hair that was aligning with the spotlight in the club. He pulled me closer to him and heat started to take over. I started sweating, and the older man took his shirt of revealing his bulging muscles. His skin as tan as the burning sand at the a warm beach, it felt like leather but soft a polished marble. I started tracing my fingers through the older man abs, he pulled me closely with his firm strong bare hands holding onto me ass.

I knew I wanted this man, I felt the attraction the sparks between us. I knew I couldn't have him, I was with Tyler and he was good to me. But the feelings I felt for him were undeniable, and I wanted him. Before I knew it our lips were locked, the kiss was warm, it felt right but so wrong. It was the type of kiss that you wanted to last forever, the type of kiss that takes you to another world and every distracting noise was cancelled out. We were shortly interrupted as I felt a buzzing in my pocket, I pulled away and saw a text from Tyler, his contact name was "baby" and every thing rushed back to me and I seamlessly remember what I was doing. I had to leave and I left the older gorgeous man on dance floor.

I rushed outside the club, a cold breeze caught me off-guard, I glance at my phone, forgetting what me and Tyler did minutes ago in the bathroom. He texted me saying he was staying with his mom tonight, it was an emergency, something about her plumbing and his dad was not answering. I thought maybe I should go back inside, but the odd of finding the handsome stranger was slim to none. I return inside searching for the stranger, he was all I could of think of. I needed to see him one more time. As I search my way through the crowd, I stop at the bar to order myself a shot of vodka. Ten minutes later taking with the bar tender, I caught a glimpse of the gorgeous stranger exiting the club. I scavenge through the crowd, as I finally got outside, I thought the sexy stranger was gone. Until the figure came up behind and hugged me from behind.

"Looking for me" a deep male voice said

I was utterly confused as I turn around to see the older man I was grinding on minutes ago.

"Your very elusive my friend" as I proclaimed

"In a place like this, I'm sure it was hard to find me" he said

His white shirt was tight on him, and he looked even more hotter in moon light.

"What would it take for me to spend the night with you" the mysterious man exclaimed

"What would you do to spend a night with me" I said jokingly

"How about a couple grands for the night" the stranger declared

"I'm all yours" I laughed

TO BE CONTINUED...