We Are Only As Important As What We Offer.

No one wants to be around you unless they need something from you. Even if that something is happiness, or joy. That's how humans are. Selfish and disgustingly manipulating. They will do whatever it takes to get something that they want. And when they find someone else that will give them what they need. They throw you out, only to come back later with an apology.

No one truly cares about you unless you are important to them for something you give them. If you can supply them with what they want, then they act like your the king of their world. Until your not.

"Don't trust people on the internet, all they are is scammers and rapists"

The people I met on the internet are better people then the people I know in real life. Because they aren't here for you because you give them something, they truly are there because they value you and understand what your going threw better then anyone you could have ever know or met offline.

I can guarantee you that if you go to one of your family members and ask "do you love me?" They are going to answer with yes, but why the hell would someone want to hurt your feelings by telling the truth? It makes them look like shit. And that's all they really care about, themselves​ and their image.

"Its not mine, why should I be careful not to damage it?"

No one cares anymore. No one looks up from there phones and technology to see the world around them. They spend countless hours a day absorbing random garbage that the media thinks is cool or popular.

Some kid at your school committed suicide because the world only cared after he did it... No one payed attention to him when he was calling for help... It could have been a silent plead for help, but no one cares until its too late...

Everyone wants to be noticed and looked at by everyone else with there 'good side'. Their fake side. Why would you want anyone to see the real side? Its worse then just acting like someone or something your not so why not be fake?

No one likes you if you show them the real you.

I'm not saying everything has to be perfect. No one and nothing in the world is perfect. But that doesn't mean you have to go all the way to the other side and be the worst you could possibly be...