Cheryl Blossom- Perfect

You and Cheryl had been friends for a long time and you both had experimented with different boys and girls. Your last relationship was with a boy that she didn't approve of, but you didn't listen to her and ended up pregnant with the boy's child. Once you told him, he ducked out of the relationship and told you to never come back.
Now, you are eight months pregnant, two weeks away from your due date. Cheryl has been your shoulder to lean on through all your trials and tribulations, and you were very grateful. So in return, you asked her to come over tonight for a movie marathon and girls night.

Someone knocked on your door and you smiled and opened it to see Cheryl. She smiled widely at you and gave you as best a hug as she could muster, what with your swollen stomach blocking her.
"Cheryl come in!" You cheered. She entered your house and held up a grocery bag.
"I brought cake!" She told you. You smiled even wider and ushered her to the kitchen, shutting the door behind her.
All throughout the night, the two of you laughed and recalled old childhood memories. Now, you were both sitting on her bed.
"Hey, Y/N. I have something to tell you..."Cheryl trailed off nervously. You looked up at her, noting how scared she sounded.
"What's wrong?" You asked. Cheryl tucked a strand of hair behind her ears and started to speak.
"I...I've had feelings for this girl for a while now, but I don't know how to tell her. She's gone through a bad breakup recently and it really did a number on her. What do I say to her?"
"Well, Cheryl, I'd say to just go for it. Tell her how you feel and hope that she feels the same, I mean if she doesn't like you back then you're too good for her." You responded. Cheryl smiled up at you.
"Well then...Y/N, I like you. I have for a long time and it hurts me a lot to see what this guy did to you. You deserve so much better. I'm glad that you chose to keep the baby, because it means that I'm going to get a little niece or nephew. I love you so, so much and I would do anything for you and the baby." Cheryl said. You looked at her in surprise. Honestly, you've had a crush on Cheryl for the longest time, but you thought that she hadn't felt the same so you stayed quiet about it.
Your face lit up and a huge grin spread across it.
"I like you too, Cheryl. I want you to be a part of my baby's life, so much more than you could ever know. I want us to be together and I want us to be a family, but only if that's what you want." You told her. Her smile reached from ear to ear and it brought joy to your world.
"Of course! Oh my God, Y/N! I would love to!" She exclaimed. She continued to pepper your face in kisses and the night ended with you two cuddling and falling asleep while looking at each other.

Two weeks later and you were in the hospital delivering your baby. You'd had a very painful labor so far, twelve  hours of it, but the doctor had said that you were about ready to push. Cheryl had stood next to you the entire time, whispering words of encouragement and love into your ear and holding your hand.
You screamed as the doctor told you to push.
"You can do it, Y/N. C'mon, push!" Cheryl shouted. You listened to her words and pushed with everything you had. Soon, a baby's cries filled the room. You sighed in relief as the swaddled newborn was passed to Cheryl who cooed at it.
"It's a boy," She whispered to you. You chuckled and looked up at her.
"Can we name him Jason?" You asked with tears in your eyes. She let out a sob and a laugh simultaneously.
"What ever you want, love." She told you. You grinned and held out your arms for your son and Cheryl passed him onto you.
"This is perfect," Cheryl stated as she leaned down and kissed your lips.
"I wouldn't have it any other way."