make up

Phil's pov

I pick Emma up and head towards the front door of the apartment, I knock on the door and hear Dan say, "come in."
I open the door and see Dan in the kitchen eating marshmallows on the floor in tears, so I sit Emma down and tell her to stay in the living room.
I walk over to Dan and quietly hug him without saying anything until he hugs me back.

"I'm sorry Phil" Dan said through the marshmallows in his mouth

"It's ok" I tell him sympatheticly

"Does Emma hate me now" Dan said now starting to cry a little more

"I don't know, go find out" I say pointing to Emma who was sitting on the couch in the livingroom.
Dan got up and walked over to her slowly.
"I'm so sorry if I scared you Emma, I really didn't mean to" he said reaching his arms out for a hug
"I love you Dad, it's ok" Emma said crying again and hugging him, soon it ended in one long group hug and Emma was fine again, but it was 11:00 And we had a flight the next morning so we went to bed as we usually do, Phil in his room and Emma and Dan in his room.

Emma's pov

Dan yelled about me, which scared me so I went to investigate but when I got to his door as I was about to knock I heard him yell at Phil, which scared me more but I couldn't let Dan see me cry so I held it in as Phil picked me up and took me into the living room.
He said we were going to the gas station, I couldn't tell if Phil was angry or sad.
At first I thought that he was afraid of Dan but instead of assuming I asked him and he told me that Dan was being protective of me and that he loved me, so I trusted him.
When we got to the gas station Phil bought me some sour patch kids but I decided to wait until the plane ride to share them with dan if he was okay with it. When we got home Phil and Dan were hugging each other and Dan was apologizing to him while he was crying, then he came to me and apologized, making me emotional and hug him, then we went to bed to wake up early for the plane ride.