Night Mist and the Alpha League

Night Mist had joined the Alpha League, and it was all she expected from a hero team. Like the cartoons and animes that Austin had showed her. But she later saw some of her teams quirks. It is not like she doesn't like her team, but they can get... annoying.

For example, take Flame. He is a very nice guy, usually. He is kinda of careless, and will usually make trouble around the base. And he hates Skeleton Mark. He is usually found watching the TV. And there was the time he tested a shrink ray, and he got super tiny. He  might not know, but I can feel all beings around me, so I knew he was there the whole time. Trying to keep my composure, I decided  not to yell at him when he entered my room while I had been changing. But there had been more than one occasion, and the rest of the team laughs when he comes into the leaving room with a red slap mark on his face.

There is also Genos, who has a big swearing problem, but he is still a good guy. One time, I had been walking past the training room, where Genos had been training against Flame. They usually had fights like this over stupid reasons. Overdrive always teleported them to the training room. I told them to stop fighting, but they kept going for an hour. In the end I had to repair the training room. It takes a second to repair the whole base really, but is annoying to have to do it so constantly.

Humatrix is a really helpful guy, usually helping me keep the base in check. He, along with Overdrive, keep the others in check, but I have seen him pull pranks on Overdrive all the time. And due to the nature of his powers, he is almost never surprised. He has a lot of powers, and he is the only of his species. I could absorb his DNA, but he has warned me that it could drive me mad. I don't know if it is real or not, but I don't want to find out.

Mystican usually just wanders along the base. He is really mysterious, but he has amazing powers. And I seen him usually at odds with Genos. Due to their nature of their powers, with Genos being like a demon, and Mystican being like an angel, they get into fights a lot.

Frostbite is somewhat calm character. He never loses his cool. Heh. Bad puns. Anyways, you can find him floating around the base most of the time. Due to the nature of all my teammates powers, I have decided to put a barrier in the room I am in, in case I need some privacy from them.

Then there is Overdrive. While usually really overpowered, he is always there to help. I heard he knows when Humatrix or the others want to play a prank on him, but he just goes along with it. He can get annoyed easily, but can calm down, and even though his face shows no emotions, I know he is laughing inside when he lashes out at the other teammates.

Well, that is all I can say about them. My weird teammates are just gonna have to deal with me having to take care of them every time the cause trouble.