Invisible - Chapter Four

eing a famous lyricist is tough. Having a second persona as one is even tougher. Harry didn’t want his life to change dramatically when his first big hit came out; he wanted to be a normal teenager. Well as normal as possible for a gay male who has a crush on the most popular guy in school, and writes number one hits about him. Welcome to the life of Harry Styles or as most people know him, Tyler H.S. Rays, famous song writer. 

A/N: This wasn’t beta’ed or anything… and I really don’t like it but here it is.

Chapter Four

                Harry had bought two tickets for the home game tonight, one for him and one for Zayn. But he hadn’t told Zayn yet that he was coming with him. The curly haired boy took out his phone and sent a quick message to the other boy asking for his location.

                In the lounge area. Why? –Z

                Harry turned around and headed towards the location, he didn’t have long before class started and he needed to give Zayn his ticket. He hoped Zayn would go with him; he really didn’t want to go to the game alone but he would if he had too. The black haired boy was sitting on a comfortable couch talking to a blonde boy that Harry recognized when he got closer. It was Niall Horan, Zayn’s crush.  Harry smirked; this was going to be fun for him.

                “Zayney!” Harry called out.

                “What do you want Harry?” Zayn sighed in annoyance.

                “Zayn? You should introduce me first!” Harry smiled at his best friend.

                “You guys know each other!” Zayn claimed but Harry tapped his foot impatiently and waiteds for an introduction.

                “Niall, this is Harry my annoying best friend. Harry this is Niall, who you already know because we’re all in French together.” Zayn rolled his eyes.

                “Hi Harry. How are you today?” Niall smiled at the other boy.

                “Great! I was just hoping Zayn here would go to the baseball game with me since we don’t have work today and all.” Harry explained.

               “Really is that all?” Zayn drawled, but then remembered, “Oh. Niall and I were planning to do our project…” Zayn drifted off and looked at the other boy.

                “I’d love to go to a baseball game with you two! It sounds fun! My friend Louis is on the team.” Niall smiled.

                “Oh. I only have two tickets though.” Harry explained. It looked like he would be going alone.

                “It’s okay. I have a pass to sporting events. I can get in for free. I’ve got to go Zayn. We can talk later about the project later.” Niall nodded at Harry and left the two boys alone.

                “So Zayn? Niall?” Harry joked.

                “Shut up. I could say the same to you too. Why the sudden interest in baseball Haz? Is it because the pitcher on the home team?” Zayn teased.

                “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Harry replied.

                “Oh hell you don’t.”

                “Got to go Zaynykins. See you later!” Harry darted off towards his first hour, effectively dodging the question.