Kitty and puppy.

Pete POV
I sat curled up under a bridge holding my tail. My clothes were warm but my tears were freezing to my face. My master didn't like to play anymore because I was no longer a little kitten. So he kicked me out with nothing but clothes and a blanket. I was small and scared. I wrapped the blanket around myself crying into it. I was scared and hungry but I couldn't move. I kept hearing barks and growls from other hybrids but they seemed to ignore me. I ended up falling asleep for a little while only to wake up too growling and sniffing.
" alpha do you want us to attack it?" I heard a voice ask making me mew and open my eyes to see cold scary blue ones. The hybrid flopped down onto me licking my face.
" stand down guys he's not much more than a kitten " he yawned taking warmth from my blanket.
" I-I'll a-share if you n-need  it" I meowed softly and seconds later I was surrounded and squished by hybrids all fitting under my blanket the alpha who was called Patrick let me curl up on his tummy making me feel safe and warm. I hoped they wouldn't be gone when I woke up again. I woke up to Patrick licking my face folding my blanket up.
" come on kid we got places to go look for food" he handed me the blanket and I followed him.
A few weeks later I fell to the ground wreaked with a fever. Patrick never left my side feeding me small things from what they would find and dripping water in my mouth. He even went as far as keeping a rag on my head.
" you can't die on me kitten there's so much life ahead of you. You could have a life with me" he whispered softly thinking I was asleep.
" I've grown to like you kid stupid I know but you still have so much innocence and excitement for the world and when I'm around you I can feel it too " I felt warm tears hit my face making me open my eyes.
" hey don't cry" I started coughing. I was less pale than before.
" look I'm getting better " I tried sitting up just to have him lay me back down and kiss my forehead my fever was starting to break.
" rest kid" he said gruffly and I nodded my eyes fluttered closed.
" I love you " I mumbled before falling asleep