Chapter 7 - I Am Glad We Met

20 minutes until Erikia picks me up I don't think I am ready. I have a coat in one hand and my phone in the other. I didnt know what to wear so I just put on a old Tokio Hotel shirt I had made about 7 years ago, and a pair of old red and black checkered pants that saged from an old photoshoot back in 2009. 

  Brushed my hair to the side all nice and neet. I miss my black hair but blonde I felt was the best color to wear to raise Hailie. Hailie and Tom went to the mall for some late afternoon shoping, so I was home alone. I hear the sound on a car horn outside I look at the time it was 5:00. Damn when she says 5:00 sharp she means 5:00 sharp.

  I walk out of the house shuting the door I turned around and locked it. Making my way to the car Erikia is sitting in the driver side. I climb in the car and she takes off down the road. I slicked back my hair and slumped in my seat. 

"Ohh, chear up Bill it will be ok. There is nothing to worry about, no girls will flirt with you if you don't want them to.There wont be very many people there anyway."

"No it's ok I am fine, Girls are going to flirt it's in there nature."

"Well the only girl that is going to flirt is the birthday girl."

"The birthday girl??"

"Yea... There is somthing I forgot to tell you... My best friend Ivy... Yea... it's her birthday."

"Ohh... Ok how old is she turning?"

"She turned 24 today."

"Ohh really that's cool."

 "Mhm"

I stair out the window as we ride to the party.

ERIKIA'S POV------------

I could tell something happend with bill,something about a relationship....he doesnt like to mingle...I just hope ivy can keep her cool,she might flip shit on him.I follow with what bill was doing and looked out the window silently watching the road.

We pull into the plantation,Bill and i get out of my car.I turn around and look at its beauty.A yellow 2014 mustang shelby cobra.Beautiful! Im still so glad my dad bought it for me.I guide Bill to the front door and open it to see a house full of people.Taking Bills hand i pull him through the crowd.

BILL'S POV-----------

Erikia pulled me through the crowd. I whisper to her. "I thought you said there wont be very many people?" "Yea about that... I lied..." "Ya think, it looks like the whole fucking city is here." "Well her dad has a big house and he is gone for the week so we dicided to throw a party and we kind of invited half the city to the party." I look at her like she was fucking crazy. 

She got to the living room it looked like,and at that moment,i saw the most prettiest girl.She was beautiful.....my stomach got weak and my head got a bit dizzy. There was somthing about this girl she had the prettiest black hair that flowed to her sholders. Her make up was thin around her eyes not to little not to much... perfect.

Her eyes was a beautiful dark green that shined as the disco ball above her spined alomst like it was in slow motion. She wore a black Tokio Hotel shirt that fit her body just perfect. She wore red skinny jeans that was covered in zipers. She wore chuck taylors that were a smoky gray. The gloss on her lips were shining in the light her lips were a perfect shape.The blush on her cheeks just toped it off.\

All of a sudden I pop out of my day dream to see a hand waving in my face. "Ohh.. Yea?"

"I see you spoted the birthday girl." Erikia said with a smile.

"That's Ivy?" I say in shock.

"Mhm wanna meet her?" 

"Yea actually I do."