12: Definitely ...

Nina: arigato kyo-chan.

Kyoko: it's fine. You can have some more if you want.

Nina: oh! Do you have... By any chance... Cake?

" Don't be greedy. " Hibari flicked the back of your forehead. " Ouch!!" You pouted. Kyoko laughs a little " it's ok. We do. "

Hibari: no. Nina. Time to go back.

" Hai..." Nina pouts and gets off the chair...
.
.
.
Nina: hibari. I have something to tell you.

Hibari: what is it?

" actually... Actually... I've been having dreams about this guy... He looks so much like you. But he's not... I don't remember since when I've started these series of dreams... I know it's weird to ask you... " She sighs " there's also this other girl... I think she looks like me... Except she has silver hair and I have black. Sometimes I can't help but feel I'm not me... "

They had reached hibari's place. She stops by the door as he walked in ahead and stopped to turn to look at her surprised she stopped.

Nina: gomen.... Making you hear me... I know I talk a lot... Just now... Erm... I'll always treat you as my family. Um!! I'll never lie to you !!

With that, she leaves.

Hibari: Nina.

She comes back " Hai?"

Hibari: nothing else?

Nina: .... What else?

Hibari : pet mole. That's a box weapon. Isn't it?

Nina: ah. Hai!! About that... I almost forgot. Like gokudera, I have five flames I can utilise too. Excluding cloud and sky, I can use a little bit of every others.  So I'm... Not really an illusionist... Just know how to use a bit of the flames...

He walked towards her... Closer... And closer... She started to step backwards realising he was coming in really close.

Hibari: stop.

And she obeyed. He was now within breath's range. So close... She could hear his soft breathing. He held onto both her cheeks and looked down to her with his usual cold eyes " anymore?"

Nina: Hai?

Hibari: anymore you're hiding from me. Say everything now.

She averts her gaze away from him and gives a little thought then looks back to his eyes " I... am mostly a Storm flame user... And ... That's it...I think so... " He smirks as if satisfied with that answer and releases his hands on her cheek.

He realises immediately how red those cheek had become, it just made his smirk even wider.

Nina: Wha...t?

Hibari: you're red.

She touches to her own cheek and realises then she pouts " it's all your fault!!" And she runs away.

" Hn. Mine. " He said to himself. He definitely did make the right decision and definitely liked how that sounded.