Chapter 6. Rotten to the core

Hey Raf and Jack. I have a question. I yelled to them one I saw them.

Yea. What's up? They asked at the same time.

This is weird. I wonder what's up with them.

Well the song I'm singing has 4 people in the song and I need just two other people. Miko agreed to do it tomorrow. Although it will have to be around seven in the afternoon because I'm taking my drivers test, get my hair dyed, and if I get my license tomorrow my dad is gonna buy me a car. FYI not Optimus my dad that practically adopted me so I'm gonna call him my foster dad and the mom I grew up with for 3 years I'm gonna call her my foster mom. I said to them.

Sure we will help out. Jack said.

I'm sorry Michelle but I'm not really a person to sing. Raf said.

Raf looked very disappointed but then looked very happy.

But I did create this. He added on holding a headset with a tiny microphone like thing.

What does it do? I asked.

For others on this data pad I have that records its functioning, I just need to type in the singer and the people singing into it will sound like the singer but for you it's just a plain microphone so you don't have to hold one. He explained.

Cool we can use it tomorrow... are you sure Raf. You should help us, please. I said begging.

Ok. he said.

Yay. See you guys tomorrow. I said.

I went to my bedroom and went to bed.

The next day.

I woke up and my foster dad was waiting for me with my foster mom.

Mom and Earth dad you know you can't tell anyone about them. I told them.

Yea we do. My mom said.

Ok. Dad my Earth dad is going to take me to take my license and get me a new car. I will be back soon. I told Optimus.

Ok. Be safe my Sparkling. He said.

Ok, bye everyone see you guys soon. I told everyone.

After taking my drivers test.

I got license I yelled out very happy.

Ok sweetie let's get you your first car. He said happy.

Your not gonna get me one that looks like junk, right? I asked.

Of course not sweetie. What kind of car are you thinking of? He asked.

I want a.... Ferrari. I said happily.

As you wish... by the way if you don't like the color of it we can have someone paint it. My dad said.

Ok. I love dad. I said.

I love you to. Your mother does to. He said.

We got to a car dealership and saw a White Ferrari.

Dad were definitely gonna get this painted. I said.

Ok sweetie. What color do you want it to be? He asked me.