Chapter 7:Sajda

Chapter 7:-Sajda

Writer's POV:

Here came the night that most of them had been waiting for since break of day except for a few exceptions off course. Sitting in hostel room in front of the dressing Table, Aradhya looked at herself in the mirror while simultaneously looking at Twinkle sitting on the bed behind her.

Aradhya's POV:

"Yaar Twinkle , what are looking into those packets from last 10 minutes, I know you have to wear your jeans-top only but still get ready, see I am almost ready..."I said looking towards Twinkle while combing my hair, she got up from the bed , her eyes still fixed on those two small packets in her hands, I literally had my eyes widened, was she coming to fight with me or what?

She kept a hand on my shoulder as she stood next to me, I turned...startled , though I already knew she was coming, this girl is scary.

"Yaar Aradhya, which of these earrings will suit on me??" Twinkle asked as I looked towards the packets in her hands, I can truly say that I wasn't shocked, it is an understatement man.

"Earrings...you??" I looked at her while she squinted her eyes at me.

"Why, you can wear this suit gifted to you by that puppy but I can't wear earrings??"

"Ok, these black one's are better ...with your jeans.."I said trying to avoid the conversation, Bhai included in our conversation is equal to World War.

"Ok, I am gonna wear these silver one's then..."Twinkle ran inside the washroom smiling, What, Was I fooled.

"Dumbo..."I angrily remarked as I again started combing my hair.

**

Taani's POV:

"Please yaar Ragini , even I am not interested but I am going na, why can't you come??"I asked sitting on the bed in Ragini's room next to her who was lying down with a pillow on her face.

"No Yaar, I am in no mood, I hate parties, we didn't used to do any parties in Patna, also I have to work for the elections , I am new here , I don't know anything and I have to fight my seniors, I need to work hard..."She replied from still under the pillow .

"But..." Before I could complete , Ragini stood up and sat on the bed crossing her legs and keeping the same pillow in her lap.

"Ok, I'll come in the party if I manage to complete my Agenda in writing along with half an hour sleep...I am very sleepy yaar..."She said as she yawned.

"Ok..."I got up with a sad face.

"Arey, Oho..."She said as she looked at me with a widened smile, I looked at her confused.

"You are looking awesome yaar, I loved your gown..." Ragini said completing while I couldn't help but lower my eyelashes, Yes, I was blushing.

"Ok, enjoy and I think you'll kill a few today, I think I am surely gonna join in for you now, sleep plan cancelled..."Ragini smiled while my smile widened.

"Thank you , Thank you , Thank you so much...I Love you..."I said as I bend down on the bed hugging her and then left, almost jumping.

**

Rey's POV:

I stood at the entrance of the college Auditorium where the fresher's was supposed to take place, Sanskar was standing next to me.

" Will Ragini come here??" I looked at him as he said this.

"Dude, 1 more time you say her name, I'll believe you are in love..."I said holding his shoulders while he jerked my hands off glaring at me.