Ch 3

Tessa's POV

Once I saw the door open and Alex walk in with AJ following him, I got a little bit happy to see him... but then I got sad remembering we broke up. I started to become even more quiet than I was being and just sat there on my phone trying to keep my mind off AJ. After a little while Erika comes over to talk to me.

Erika: T? Are you okay? What's wrong?

Tessa: I'm fine, I'm just kinda sad I guess

Erika: About what?

Tessa: Me and AJ

I guess we weren't being quiet or people are just noisy because suddenly our conversation was interrupted.

AJ: REALLY TESSA?!  YOU'RE SAD?! YOU BROKE UP WITH ME?!

Tessa: It doesn't mean I can't be sad AJ! 2 years is a long time and now it's suddenly over.

AJ: It's over because of you Tessa!! You have nobody to blame for this break up but yourself!!

Tessa: I wasn't blaming anyone else!

Chance: Tessa it was your choice...

They all agreed with Chance and AJ... they were all against me.

Tessa: Whatever I'm going to get some air.

I grabbed my car keys and purse and left the team 10 house. As soon as I exited I pulled out my phone and called Logan.

Logan: Hello?

Tessa: Hey Logan... can I come over?

Logan: Yea sure Tessa... why? What's wrong?

Tessa: I will explain later

I got in my car and drive over to Logans house. I took the elevator up to his floor and knocked on the door. Logan soon opened the door and before he could say anything pulled me into a hug. My eyes were a little puffy from crying and I think Logan could tell. We walked in and sat on his couch and I told him everything.

Logan: I'm sorry Tessa... I know you chose to break up with him but 2 years is a long time so they should understand that this is a big change.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him and I rested my head on his shoulder.

Logan: Are you gunna go back?

Tessa: I don't know... I don't really want to

Then I pulled out my phone and saw a ton of missed calls and texts from Erika, Jake, and Nick. Logan peered over and saw how worried they were.

Logan: Will you please text Jake and tell him where you are and that you're okay? They are worried about you Tessa.

I pulled my phone out and texted Jake.

T- I am at Logan's house, I am okay, no need to worry or call me 100 times

I sent the text then threw my phone across the couch.

Tessa: I don't wanna hear from them anymore... they can't treat me like that then get all worried... I don't wanna go back

Logan: You don't have to T, oh can stay here tonight

Tessa: Thanks Logan

He pulled me into a hug

Logan: I will sleep on the couch you can take my bed

Tessa: No I can sleep on the couch it's okay

He brought out some pillows and blankets for me and then we both went to bed.

COMMENT SUGGESTIONS OF WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN!!!