She kissed ME!!!

Elizabeth(El) POV

"Kill those who are not our target"

"Yes, sir"

"No...No...please don't..they don't know anything, please don't touch them" I beg them crying.

"We don't keep witnesses alive princess"

Bang Bang Bang~gun firing sounded

"Noooo..."

I jerk awake from the dream soaking with sweat.

"El, El, are you alright?You were screaming. The same nightmare again?" my brother Hunter came to my side. He is the only one who knows me in and out.

"Yea that event 6 years ago." "Today is the 6th anniversary, I am going to beach house"

"Now? It is 4 am in the morning. I will drive El"

"No, father needs you here for new project. I can take care of myself. Brother, I can even beat you remember?"

"Yea yea..are you really going to Richardson Institute? You have finished studying their courses since 13. Isn't it a waste of time? My sister never do things which are not beneficial."He winked. I roll my eyes.

"I am going as Fiona Oslen, my recent disguise. The sons of those bastards go to Richardson institute. I won't let them live peacefully. And also because, I am bored of studying alone."

"Those bastards?Ah I see. El, do not kill them. You know about the consequences. They are our strong allies now and will affect Mendez business."

"I know. I am also searching the devil."

"Victor?"

"Yes! I am going to beach house. Now get out from my room!"

Burial place beach house

Josh, Emily, it has been six years. I still don't find the victim yet. If you guys are still alive, Josh will be studying medicine and Emily will be modelling. And I will be bad girl since I am the princess of Mendez gang.

Do you guys still remember that time when we changed Hunter's gun with water-gun? Hunter nearly died that day without his gun. We are partners in crime.

I miss you guys. Why is life so cruel?

Today I am going to Richardson institute to find the victim and the associates and make their life a living hell. 

"Bye guys, love you and miss you."

I drank tons of vodka at beach house and go to Richardson institute. Hunter has arranged everything. Today I won't go to my therapist. She will kill me if she smell a bit of alcohol. 

Time to live as Fiona Oslen!!

Ryan POV

My heart is beating a thousand time per min at the thought of meeting her. Finally, at the front door is the girl who have taken my heart. She is leaning against the wall with eyes closed. She wears white T shirt and rip jeans. Her auburn hair in a bun and she has dark bags beneath her eyes. But she is still as stunning as ever.

"Fiona?" I choke out words with difficulty. It isn't a dream right?

She opens her eyes and gives a small smile. But her eyes expressionless.

"Ryan"

I smell alcohol from her. Wow she is drunk at her first day of school?

"Are you drunk?"

"No"

Okay, I don't wanna make her uncomfortable. Don't argue with the drunk teenage if you are wise.

"Here is your schedule and dorm no"

"Thanks" Suddenly she close the distance between us.

"Ry, I miss you" She said with a sexy voice.

My heart stops right there. My breath caught in my throat.

She leans closer and closer. The next moment, her lips are on mine. The girl I have been searching for a year, the girl I have dreamed a million times, the girl who broke my heart, the girl who changed my life is kissing me..ME!

I kiss her back with passion, how much I want her, how much I need her.

She pulled away soon. She has got what she wanted. She knows I am under her spell. She knows how much I need her. She knows she has complete control over me.

Yet she walk away...

Thanks for reading "Addicted to you"

See you at next update.

Will Ryan still love the new Fiona?

Addicted to youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara