Chapter 3:Secret Meetups

Aaliyah's POV

After the inspection I of course wanted to see that guy again. Jack obviously saw me thinking about something but being the dumbass that he is, he actually had no clue about what I was thinking about.
"I'm thinking about the guy, numb nuts." I said to him.
"Ppfftt I knew that." He said back.
Do you really think he knew that?
Naaaah.
Anyway the inspectors came back and it looked like they just walked through hell and back.
I banged on the bars to get their attention.
'R u ok?' I mouthed to them. They just shook their heads in unison. I just frowned.

~Time skip~

It was around 12:30 and I was knackered (it means really tired in British speak. :D).  All the inspectors left...or so I thought.I was about to pass out when suddenly I heard footsteps. I jolted up and looked around. Keep in mind I'm always in my cell at this point. Every time I looked around the footsteps where getting closer for some reason. I then found out that it was the guy coming towards me.i thought they left?.Since it's really late the only light was the moonlight coming from my window. I could tell it was him because his face was always in my mind.

He seemed to come to my cell for no reason at all

He seemed to come to my cell for no reason at all....well at least that's what I thought. I ran up to the bars and whispered to him.
"What are you doing here?!" I asked a bit cautiously and happy.
"I'm here to tell you about yourself." He said back.
Omfg his voice. I nearly melted right then and there but I was strong so I wasn't going to.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, you are chosen."
wAt?! I mentally screamed.
"Really? B-b ur you're not supposed to chose until two weeks. I thought you'd choose the girls in the next room."
"Would you really think anyone would choose them for anything?"
"No."
"Exactly"
Suddenly we heard a crash down the hall. The guards must be coming.
"Look, Aaliyah, I can't stay for long. I'll make sure to see you tomorrow at this time maximum"
"How do you know my-"
"There's no time for that. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Get some rest."
I started to walk towards my bed but then the guy grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. Before I could even comprehend what was happening he gripped my chin and gave me a kiss on the lips.
"See you tomorrow precious"
And with that he left.
I forgot that the guards were still coming but this time I could see their torches. I ran onto my bed and turned towards my wall. They passed and I was still starstruck about what just happened.

But what was his name?.