Epilogue

So guys I'm here with an another update of Jalkukda and it's the last part. I've thought of starting Season 2 of Jalkukda though.😂😂😂If anyone wants to start next season do tell me in comments.😂😂 ImLilMissComplicated as I've promised you a surprise. You are getting in the story itself. Thanks for showering me with too much comments. From Advaay's persepective, the last part is written.

The air was warming and cheerful as always. I always felt at peace. Dealicious aloo puris, spicy gol gappes of Bareilly and the tasty mouth watering aloo paratha of Punjab is enough for me to drive hungry. Jhanvi Aunty is feeding me with her own hands. I can see TSO eating or more like killing those innocent shrimps with the pointed fork and knife and aww those shrimps should be eaten in more shophisicated way. RIP Mr Shrimps, you died a martyr's death. 

Mr TSO had went to bathroom due to some acidic problem. He has been repeating the process of entering bathroom and coming out for past few hours.😏😏😏

Pinky aunty was stuffing me with Kheer more and more.I'm bearing the obessive love of female Oberois. I smiled half heartedly at Pinky Aunty who flashed her a smile whose light travels at a speed of 299 792 458 m / s . It can blind anyone. Next time I'll gift her Close Up Tooth Paste. I should gift her Diamond Attraction - Power White Version of Close Up Tooth Paste. 😂😂😂😂 I turned my head to see a very RAREST SIGHT!!!!!  SHAKTI UNCLE"S Puppy face😂😂 

I laughed inside my mind. Making Senior members jealous was a piece of cake. Let's deal with younger Jalkukdas who are eating peacefully and smirking at their fathers. 

Abe Bachoo jitna hasna hai hasloo, abb mein karne wala hoon tum teeno ki omm 😂😂😂. Pehle kisse suru karun. Hmmm....Rudra 😏😏😏

I asked Soumya to feed me with her own hands aloo paratha.

"Soumya kya tum mujhe apne beautiful hatoon se aloo ka paratha khila sakte ho." I asked Soumya in a puppy voice and showing puppy loo. I'm sure she mentally awwed.

"Mera protein shake yeh sumo phek deti hai hamesa. Mujhe toh ek din apne hatoon se khana nahin khilaya isne kabhi." Rudra murmured silently which is enough for me to hear.He had an irritated look on his face. Haha this Rudra is surely Jalkukda like his father, uncle and brothers.😏😏😏

Now one down, two to go. Now my eyes darted towards Omki Shomki. 😏😏😏

Before I could do anything Gauri beat me into it. She made me feed golgappas with her own hands. To make Zulfi more Jalkukda, I held her hands and made her feed me more.

Zulfi turned a light pink, then rose pink, then pale red, then red, then crimson red and ultimately turned every shade of red as he could. Zulfi turned Nandi Bell.

Mission accomplished.😎😎😎😎

One down, one remained. Now game turned intersting. Taking a lipstick from my pocket, I silently threw in the ground. Annika was coming towards me with a plate in her hand. She didn't notice the lipstick on the floor and slipped. She ended up on falling on me. The plate fell on Shivaay who was now covered with white sauce all over him.😂 😂 😂😂 😂 😂😂 😂 😂

Then suddenly Annika threw water on Shivaay for toning down his anger.

"Arey Shivaay abb aap nandi bhains ke jaise dhuaan mat choodiye." Annika smirked at him.

Suddenly my phone rang. I smiled widely at seeing the caller's name.

"Hey! Baby. I'm coming in a bit."I said lovingly to her. " I love you too Jaanu." I smiled at hearing he voice.I cut the phone.

Then I looked at the direction of the male Oberois. All are wearing a shocked expression on their face. Ladies are smiling at me.

"Bye babes and bye MOs(Male Oberois)"I bided them goodbye.

I went outside the mansion only to be hugged and pushed to the ground and more like straddling. I smiled at the person,.

"Amyra, my jaan." I smiled at my  girlfriend.😂 😂 😂😂😎😎😏😏😏😏

Getting from the ground, I took her in  my arms and kissed her.

"let's go on trip to babe."I said to her.

Making my way out of mansion, I saw my darling dadi smirking and thumbs up signing me. I smiled at her. Now Oberoi males were taught a lesson of lifetime. Dadi will become par dadi very soon. Mission Jalkukda is succesful.

So how was it?

Amyra did you like the surprise? Now this story is over. I'll update Synced Heartbeats tonight. 

Thanks everyone for reading it and the story got so many good responses and love because of you readers, I'm so much motivated to write more. Thank you guys. You all are the best.