Clear x Aoba

~Clear's POV~

I wake up to the sound of sweet birds chirping, and a new great feeling.

Seeing beside me were rusty old mechanical parts, and oil drops left on the floor.

"Could that nightmare be real?"

I thought to myself.

"No. It can't be. I'm certain that my master is still alive. It's only a nightmare though."

I smiled.

"Aoba-san! I'm all better now!" I knock on the other door. But there was no answer. I knock again, but in a less cheery tone.

"What is Aoba-san doing?" Anxious, I pressed my left ear against the door.

"Beep... beep... beeee-"

Oh no.

I bursted into the room,

Finding a beautiful, lifeless body on the white bed.

"No..."

Tears streamed down my face as I ran my fingers through his hair, all senseless. His limbs were cut off, his gouged eyes covered by a black blindfold.

"I-I'm so s-sorry I d-didn't make it on t-time, A-Aoba-san..."

"I'M SORRY! I LOVE YOU!"

~Third POV~

Tears flowed out of his weary eyes as he shouts the same thing over and over again, but it doesn't seem to bring his master back to life. He clutches Aoba's hand and pulls him into a hug.

"My beautiful doll, I love you..."

He's all exhausted now. Before he could close his eyes, the last thing he saw was a wilted flower crown, laying on the cold floor.

---FLASHBACK: Aoba's childhood---

Aoba approaches Clear with a mischevous look on his face, and his hands behind his back. "Is there anything wrong, master?" To Clear's surprise, Aoba hands out a nicely-made white flower crown. "This is for you!" He smiles and puts it on Clear's head. "Now you look pretty, Clear." He chuckles. Clear pouts and removes the white flower crown off his head. He then carefully places it on Aoba's head, careful not to hurt him. "No. Now Aoba-san looks pretty." He smiles back.

"Hey Clear, I wonder when we're gonna get married, plus... Will there be flowers like these?"

"We'll get married once you're all grown up. I promise Aoba-san."

"I love you Clear."

They both laugh as they watch the sunset from a distance, along with the puffy orange clouds.

---END OF FLASHBACK---

"Now Aoba-san l-looks p-pretty..." He breaks into tears as he carefully places the wiltered flower crown on Aoba's head.

"I'm sorry Aoba-san, but we can't get married..." He whispers into thin air.

"It's just impossible, after all of Toue's doings... It's his fault! I MUST BETRAY HIM!"

He grabs a knife. Before he could leave the room, he hears a ticking sound. He looks for the source of the sound, and sees something familiar, metallic like with a timer on it.

"7... 6... 5..."

"Were gonna die Aoba-san. It's no use."

"4... 3... 2..."

"I love you with all of my robotic heart."

"1"

...